East Campervan fields

Rhioui

Hi everyone.

I'm taking a caravan to glasto this year and I

have a few questions.

1: How quickly does if fill up and how full will it be by wens about 12ish

2: I have friends who are traveling down on Monday night and should be one of the first ones in on Tuesday but will they be able to save us a spot?

3: if they cant save us a spot? can my friends pay for two pitches so I can have a pitch next to there's?

4: what's it like on Monday trying to leave site?

Is it better to get up early and try and beat the crowds or just chill and be one of the last out?

Cheers!!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone.

I'm taking a caravan to glasto this year and I

have a few questions.

1: How quickly does if fill up and how full will it be by wens about 12ish

It varies, but about 1/3 to 1/2 full, and full by Friday

2: I have friends who are traveling down on Monday night and should be one of the first ones in on Tuesday but will they be able to save us a spot?

No

3: if they cant save us a spot? can my friends pay for two pitches so I can have a pitch next to there's?

You can pitch tents next to caravans, is that what you mean? Depending on the steward, you should be able to pitch by them, but not slip a van next to theirs. It's one CV ticket per spot unless you've got a huge RV. If these are your mates getting in on the hooky tickets....?

4: what's it like on Monday trying to leave site?

Slow, about 1-3 hours.

Is it better to get up early and try and beat the crowds or just chill and be one of the last out?

Cheers!!

• 2 weeks later...

Ah, I have coach tickets but I was tasked with buying the campervan ticket for my group, any ideas how to get round that?

Dont think you can buy a campervan ticket if you have a coach ticket. Sort of the point!

Use someone elses reg who doesnt have a coach ticket maybe?