ilbeyene

If you loved Sziget you can try Balaton Sound which is in July and it's organized by the Sziget Management. The lineup is all about EDM music but the location is amazing (even better than Sziget's one) and the mood is great. When you walk into the festival area you can see that everything is so "Sziget". The atmosphere is a little bit different obviously, but last year I went and had so much fun I'm going back this year ;)

Edited by ilbeyene

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahah stupid people complaining... Sziget have never had a headliner for day -1 (except last year).. So Robbie Williams didn't take the place of someone else (like some more alternative names or some metal shit). Just a great pop name that will sell a lot of tickets, and do a great show for all the people like me who want to dance and drink and have fun. Ah, I'm not a Robbie's fan, the artists I'd like to see are chemical brothers linkin park floggin molly.. But I'm excited for this day -1 because I'm going for the festival, and you should do it too. Trust me it's so much better enjoying every act instead of behaving like you're fuckin haters and only-rock-and-roll-people :) take it easy, don't pretend to be tough

I'm thinking of going this year but all my mates are anti festival for some reason, I'd feel like an absolute weirdo going by myself but I'm tempted to man it out

I went alone last year, i didn't even join the camp unknown group and still had a great time and met lots of great people, it's definitely given me the confidence to do more things like this alone, that's why i'm heading to rock werchter alone this year.

I'm thinking of going this year but all my mates are anti festival for some reason, I'd feel like an absolute weirdo going by myself but I'm tempted to man it out

Do it!!! :)

Im going alone and have never been to a festival on my own, or even to a European festival !

Edited by doobie ninja

I went alone last year, i didn't even join the camp unknown group and still had a great time and met lots of great people, it's definitely given me the confidence to do more things like this alone, that's why i'm heading to rock werchter alone this year.

Doing Rock Werchter alone is much more easier than Sziget. Because Werchter is all about music, there's no need to go with someone who could distract you, do it alone, make your time schedule at the festival than you wont notice that you're alone anyway.

Main Stage: End Show hosted by MARTIN GARRIX / GOGOL BORDELLO

A38 Tent: THE TING TINGS / PASSENGER / ELLA EYRE / MILKY CHANCE / JUNGLE / TYLER, THE CREATOR / INFECTED MUSHROOM / ENTER SHIKARI / GRAMATIK / JETT REBEL / KENSINGTON / Hospitality presents: CAMO & KROOKED, HIGH CONTRAST, FRED V & GRAFIX, DANNY BYRD & MC DYNAMITE

Telekom Arena: W&W / SANDER VAN DOORN / BASSJACKERS / JAGUAR SKILLS / JULIAN JORDAN / SIDNEY SAMSON

MasterCard World Music Stage: MARIZA / LENINGRAD / CHE SUDAKA / GORAN BREGOVIC WEDDING AND FUNERAL BAND / CANZONIERE GRECANICO SALENTINO

Colosseum: APOLLONIA / DIXON / GUI BORATTO / MICHAEL MAYER / MARCEL DETTMANN / MY FAVORITE ROBOT

Well that's good news surely about Guetta.

I'm amazed they are STILL doing end parties with DJ's after his disastrous set in 2013.

And now we've got a headliner who, lets face it, should be playing in the old party Arena or a late night slot in the A-38 from what I gather. Not even got a proper album out.

And it's the same bands again... Enter Shikari, The Subways, Ting Tings, AWOL Nation, Jaguar Skills, Leningrad...

I was a bit sad I wasn't going this year, but now I'm not.

I can't understand you as it will be my second Sziget and I haven't seen most of the bands (only Robbie Williams), and we don't have lot of concerts in Lebanon!

But still, Sziget is the less lineup-dependant festival, and these names, which aren't bad, are only the begining.