Festival Number 6 - Portmeirion, Wales

Kowalski

Personally would like an electronic third headliner. Chemical Brothers, Leftfield or Hot Chip. Just a shame LCD are no more, reckon No 6 would have been ideal for them.

Ahh don't! The thought of that just breaks my heart. It would have been perfect.

So far I'm dissapointed with the line-up too, especially when you look at "End of the road" festival on the exact same weekend as No6 - 4th, 5th and 6th September.

http://endoftheroadfestival.com/line-up/music/

Hoping above hope that "The war on Drugs" , "Alvvays" , "fat white family" , "Fuzz" , "Djang Django" , "pond" & "Tame Impala" can make it to No6 as well.

I have been to all 3 festival No 6 festivals and realise that music isn't everything but let's be honest - it is very, very important.

I didn't really know any Grace Jones music so youtubed her live

Grace Jones live 2014

Got to be just about the worst performance I have ever seen by an established artist and I'm in my mid 40's.

Didn't really know Belle and Sebastian either but they seem pleasant enough although hardly headliners.

Personally I would love "James" or "War on Drugs" as final headliner.

Fingers crossed.

Edited by jjason

I've seen a fair bit of Grace Jones live performances now through YouTube, and I'm pretty happy with it. Belle and Sebastian are absolutely shocking choices for a headliner, but I'll enjoy them. But aye, headliners? Really? Especially compared to last year. But the selfish part of me is ecstatic, and can't wait to see them.

No 6 is on, on the same weekend as "Electric Picnic" festival in Ireland and "End of the road" festival in Dorset i.e. 4th, 5th & 6th September.

http://www.electricpicnic.ie/line-up

http://endoftheroadfestival.com/line-up/music/

The good news is that there are some excellent bands in and around UK in September

The bad news is that I can't see the bands attending both of the above festivals "War on drugs" , "Alvvays" etc. also attending No 6.

Oh aye. Was pretty unprepared for the temperature dip at night though! Which I really shouldn't have been. Lots of stamping and jumping about during London Grammar which got me some looks.

ha ha, ye it was fookin freezin of a night, I will be better prepared for that this year.

wouldn't mind them having the fire garden back that they had the first year

They've hinted that the next wave of acts is coming soon. They've actually been saying something similar when posting something else, but they simply tweeted today that it was coming "very soon". So I'd guess by the end of the week. Hopefully that means we get a third headliner and, more importantly, some of the Arts and Culture lineup.