Festival Number 6 - Portmeirion, Wales

Kowalski

Cant see it being bjork with playing london on the 3rd, I very much doubt she would stick around a couple of weeks to play in wales. If she was going to do this fest you would of though the london dated would be around the same time.

Xx no chance, to big.

Portishead, that could be a good shout.

Cant see it being bjork with playing london on the 3rd, I very much doubt she would stick around a couple of weeks to play in wales. If she was going to do this fest you would of though the london dated would be around the same time.

Xx no chance, to big.

Portishead, that could be a good shout.

The XX could explain the price hike & the delay in getting the last headliner announced. Plus they seem to have chosen to play unusual places this year rather than commercial festivals who have the most money to throw around, so Fest no. 6 would fit in with that. But you're probably right.

Where does Bjork live these days? I thought she was a UK resident anyway?

Edited by Frankly Mr Shankly

Completely forgot about her hooking up with Barney. Oh to be a fly on the wall for a day in that household xD

Are you going to her London date by the way?

Yeah doing the london date, although a bit pricey. The manchester dates were around 50 quid if I remember correctly, you went to the manc gigs didnt you?

Yeah doing the london date, although a bit pricey. The manchester dates were around 50 quid if I remember correctly, you went to the manc gigs didnt you?

I did indeed, one of the best gigs I've been to.

I considered the London date, but due to the cost of getting there & back, plus the pricey ticket I decided to give it a miss. Had she been mixing the set list up a lot more over the past two years I'd certainly have forked out though.

I did indeed, one of the best gigs I've been to.

I considered the London date, but due to the cost of getting there & back, plus the pricey ticket I decided to give it a miss. Had she been mixing the set list up a lot more over the past two years I'd certainly have forked out though.

I was strongly thinking of not going to this one myself with the 80 quid ticket, hotel, travel and beer I'm looking at we'll over 200 quid. It's going to be her last show here for 2 or 3 years so thought might aswel...weekend after end of the road aswel ouch.

Well they do day tickets, so think I will get a sneaky one for manics when I know which day it is.

I think them being announced as a festival exclusive might mean they're doing their own dates in the autumn/winter.

I was strongly thinking of not going to this one myself with the 80 quid ticket, hotel, travel and beer I'm looking at we'll over 200 quid. It's going to be her last show here for 2 or 3 years so thought might aswel...weekend after end of the road aswel ouch.

Then a couple of months to take it easy before Christmas! :santaclaus:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

They surely could have gotten a headliner above James Blake. I mean The Pixies, Phoenix, Sigur Ros, Flaming Lips, etc are all in the UK around Sep, surely they could have tempted one of those. Sunday looks decent, so I might get a day ticket for the Manics closer to the time.

£170 is slightly too high for a weekend ticket me feels, especially when compared with the value for money Latitude offers for a similar price.

Edited by Frankly Mr Shankly

They surely could have gotten a headliner above James Blake. I mean The Pixies, Phoenix, Sigur Ros, Flaming Lips, etc are all in the UK around Sep, surely they could have tempted one of those. Sunday looks decent, so I might get a day ticket for the Manics closer to the time.

£170 is slightly too high for a weekend ticket me feels, especially when compared with the value for money Latitude offers for a similar price.

they tried to get the pixies but failed and more recently Hot Chip so it looks like James Blake has been bumped up, weird as Chic are bigger than all 3 headliners