At The Drive-In

Guest Martino231

I think it'll be smaller than FNM. FNM had a smaller crowd because they weren't announced until it had long sold out. ATD-I were never popular, not really. So the reunuon buzz is big for the few that care, but I think they'll have an issue drawing a crowd other than a thin Dinosaur Jr size crowd. Maybe not even that becuase Dino Jr were mid afternoon, this is a headline slot.

Edited by thetime

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But its not like there up against the foo fighters, there up against the weakest if the headliners.

Saying that I agree with you they will get a smallish crowd, they were not very big to start with, did they ever player higher than 3rd stage at reading?

Also you got to put ticket sales as a factor aswel, this year will be the lowest for some time. So the percentages to see them will be lower aswel, I've not looked who they clash with for fr stage and lock up.

I don't, but I'm assuming ATDI will get 90 mins and Feeder will finish about 10.30. There's a good chance that assumption is wrong though as the whole "Feeder are headlining but Bassnectar is closing the tent" thing hasn't been done for a while and it's hard to predict the timings.