NEXT GEN CONSOLES

Guest tHomBleached

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

never realised la noir was the game with the face recognition thing. how good a 'game' is that going to be though? how much of it is exploring and action like other rockstar games, and how much is just flaunting this new technology in cut scenes?

I'm a bit behind the times and i fancied the assassins creed games but thought i should start at the beginning so i'm playing the first one. I've been away since friday though so am really looking forward to getting home tonight and forgetting i exist in front of the PS3. :D

I also downloaded flower - i know its a bit silly but its a beautiful game and nice to wind down with after assasinating people for several hours. :lol:

Have any of you played Splinter Cell Conviction?

I picked it up cheap and have always loved the series but this is not a Splinter Cell game. Its like a mash up of the Bourne film and Call of duty. I do enjoy it but it's not Splinter Cell. I like the Mark and execute gameplay but the stealth element sucks.

Why are so many series selling out for all out action now?

I picked it up cheap and have always loved the series but this is not a Splinter Cell game. Its like a mash up of the Bourne film and Call of duty. I do enjoy it but it's not Splinter Cell. I like the Mark and execute gameplay but the stealth element sucks.

Edited by Purple Monkey