NEXT GEN CONSOLES

Guest tHomBleached

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've bought myself a PS3 as a little pressie to me for getting a promotion. So i expect if it ever gets delivered i wont be getting much sleep for the next few weeks and may be demoted again :lol:

Anyway what games should i get? I like just about everything but i'm not good at fast warfare type stuff where it gets complicated and i have to do funny turns and shooting type stuff. I am definitely getting NFS hot pursuit as i loved the first few nfs games and someone on here said it was brilliant. I've seen little big planet everywhere but i dont knoe what it is?

what else do i really need to get? It comes with fifa 11 which i'll trade as i dont really do football games.

When they said the PSP was as powerful as a PS2 I laughed. I can see it being PS3 powerful.

edit:

Blurry video but it does appear Uncharted runs on it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z51Vzk_ErBc&feature=player_embedded#at=82

MGS, Lost Planet, Yakuza, Monster Hunter...Call of Duty. All the devs seem to be saying they can port games directly from the PS3 in no time at all with very little loss of detail.

Colour me interested. It'll retail at £400 or something though won't it?

Edited by Greeny_Musicchild

Had not planned on paying much interest in the new psp.

But what they announced looks stunning.

AND IT ACTUALLY HAS 2 ANALOGUE STICKS. The touch screen+physical controls+multi touch trackpad+ accelerometer makes the control possibilities very impressive.

Adding GPS, 3G, Dual cameras and an OLED screen into the mix makes it a very sexy machine.

I can see some portable COD being a great possibility