NEXT GEN CONSOLES

Guest tHomBleached

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I has a quick go on it once it had downloaded then turned it off, didn't see your invite, sorry

I was like I was on bad company 2, didn't have a clue what was going on, didn't really give that one much time though

if you dont know every single inch of the map, you wont have a chance. bear that in mind, dont judge your ability until you know every inch. its not all about getting kills, the suppporting actions are more important than mowing down enemy and getting a 25/0 k/d ratio.

Finished Deus Ex HR last night. Really really enjoyed it, and don't really have any major complaints about it. I finished with like 7 praxis points unused (didn't really need them, had all the upgrades I needed) and a crap ton of ammo I'd horded, so think perhaps I need to replay it on the hardest difficulty. Didn't have a problem with the voice acting or the animation like others, and while the final mission on the oil platform was a bit wacky the final boss was satisfying.

It's a shame there's no new game plus... I was getting quite attached to the badass plasma rifle by the end of the game.

(ps... kudos to Eidos for just letting you save before seeing the end choice... so you can see them all without having to replay it over and over again.)

EDIT - odd that 'praxis' is moderated by this forum :lol:

Edited by Halcyon

If you are expecting it to be as immediate as cod you will be very disappointed, patience will repay you tenfold. There are very very few twats on the bf servers compared to halo and cod. I would say a 2:10 ratio.

It's a fantastic series, it just takes time and determination.