singles thread

Guest outtolunch

• Replies 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think he is referring to the photos in national geographic of tribal women who have breasts that reach very far down :P

i have a date tomorrow with a girl i met on my 21st who was also celebrating her 21st! :D

sunday im going on a date with cool didsbury raver bank girl :D

next week im seeing welsh Fab Cafe girl, and then possibly a drink with backpacker holiday salesgirl.

and not to forget meeting up with potential moving out people tomorro afternoon, my mothers wedding next week, and an open uni exam :lol:

being single is far more fun then i ever remember!

the shared birthday girl was interesting....

she took off her jumper to reveal arms covered in hundreds if not thousands of cuts, her father is a methodist minister and she herself believes in the big man upstairs

she spends her week in the hospital , and comes back at the weekends....

its a psyche hospital, she lives in a mental ward

i dont half pick em :lol:

she took off her jumper to reveal arms covered in hundreds if not thousands of cuts, her father is a methodist minister and she herself believes in the big man upstairs

The guy who I thought was more interested in my mate's tits than myself has actually text back and said we were both a pair of nutters so perhaps he liked us both equally but just looked at her more because her tits were out :lol:

I have told him to let me know if he fancies doing something soon.

I went out with a guy from work last night, I wasn't sure whether it was a date or not but he sent me a text afterwards with three kisses on the end and said he hoped we could see each other again some time, so I now presume it was a date. He's an ok guy I guess but I think he'd be after a proper conventional type relationship which I have discovered isn't me, so it would only end in tears. I cannot be 'owned', even if they don't do it possesively and are just trying to be nice, I still end up feeling smothered and run away :P he kept trying to get me to say things I wasn't wanting to say. If I'm having a brilliant time I'll tell someone that, if it's just ok, then sorry but it's just ok.

Edited by Katster

Well, I met a nice girl this weekend.. I swear she was coming on to me... grinding up against me and randomly gave me a massage, even invited me back to hers. Turns out she's gay.. It would be some much easier if gay people dressed/acted in a stero-typically gay way. I think I may have to sulk for a while.

G

Well, I met a nice girl this weekend.. I swear she was coming on to me... grinding up against me and randomly gave me a massage, even invited me back to hers. Turns out she's gay.. It would be some much easier if gay people dressed/acted in a stero-typically gay way. I think I may have to sulk for a while.

G

Should have offered to do her up the bum!

^_^

Although badgers would be more interesting...

"gay people flirt with people they shouldn't for their own self esteem too" singles thread shocker!

^_^

I remember being at a 40th birthday party helping this guy put back up the sparkly curtain which had fallen down and everyone was now trampling on. We were having such a giggle and he was soooooooooo hot. I should have known that any man who wanted to get involved with a sparkly curtain swung the other way but I thought we were getting along so well it never even entered my head that he might be gay! He dragged me off for a dance and I was loving it.........then this bloke came over who my new friend introduced as his partner. I was gutted!!! His partner was a really really nice guy too and also fit. Soooooooo annoying.

It was more than a chat and a dance though. She came to gave me a hug, put her hand in my back pocket (Insert filth here) and then started grinding against me.... Women are hard to understnad as it is, never mind when they're gay but still coming on strong. Another example of all women being evil ^_^

G