singles thread

Guest outtolunch

You don't want to be treated as a sex object, but you want your breasts do receive the recognition that they deserve?

Men just can't win sometimes. Mind sometimes not wining isn't a bad thing.

Out of interest - superior how? Are we talking size, proportions or pertness? What are the characteristics of a superior pair of breasts anyhow?

I'm going to come up with an essay question on the subject ; compare and contrast your own breasts with those of Beeny, and write in no less than five hundred words which you consider superior and why. Feel free to use pictures and/or video footage to explain your work.

• Replies 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gawd, why is that when I'm away from my desk that this thread always starts to get interesting!

G

I'd just have liked him to recognise that just because mine were covered up, doesn't necessarily mean they aren't as good a standard. I didn't say I didn't want to be treated as a sexual object, I said I didn't ONLY want to be treated as one :lol:
Edited by sifimaster

I just can't decide..

Big breasty handfuls are of course marvelously wonderful. Grabbing a lovely big handful of boobage is one of the most wonderful things on earth. of course. They also have the added advantage of generally being able to take a darn good chewing and and are what I would describe as in general term more robust.

Then there is NOTHING cuter than a smaller pair of charlies. Flat chested girls sometimes worry about these things, yet, I find them quite adorable, they remain perty for SO much longer, and in my eperience, ladies with smaller jug-a-lugs only have to have them breathed on for her to go bezerk. Which of course is always nice.

Oh, the agony of choice.

Kat, yours being on the more ample side is fine. But as most darts players prove, bigger isn't always better.

I think, upon reflection, I just like dem titties...

Thanks for the mammaries, ladies...

:lol:

It's actually the seventh here : http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/know
Edited by Goblinz

Most of us have one bigger than the other.

That would be the "biblical" sense then.

I have the same dillema. Thon only problem with big nawks is that they head south easier. In an ideal world you could have one of each, then you have the choice, depending on what mood your in.

Admittedly I once "knew" a girl who was kind of like that, but she had one big one and one absolutely huge one. Twas a bit weird really.

G

I love boobies....mine especially!! :lol: