singles thread

Guest outtolunch

Haha. I can't ever imagine a Dorset accent being sexy.

• Replies 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha. I can't ever imagine a Dorset accent being sexy.

I pulled a proper cute girl tonight, then I got kicked in the shins (literally) by all her friends. Women are bitches, self righteous bitches, and you can all go f**k yourselves.

I didn't think you'd have a Dorset accent, Poole is bit far east?

Mate.. someone who gets talked out of anything by her mates ain't no catch.. never f**king will be... had she told her friend to go f**k themselves, THEN you'd have been onto a real winner....

As it is, you did VERY well sunshine.. sure a pokes a poke, but you just avoided an awful lot of grief if you ask me!

So real friends should just be a gang of 'yes' men/women? Doesnt sound anything remotely like a friend to me.

If one of my friends did something wrong I'd tell them and I'd expect them to tell me because I value their opinions.

Not what I said at all.

People should know their own mind and not fall out with friends because they have their own ideas. That's all I mean.

If one of my friends tried to tell me something like, that I would surely ignore them.

Real friends do NOT tell, they support! Even the cock ups!

Edited by Katster

She may have fallen out with her friends as well though. Apparently she wasn't aware that i'd slept with her best friend 8 months earlier :P

I assumed she knew, because she kept talking about how we shouldn't get caught because she'd be in trouble.

Hang on... maybe she was just embarrassed to be pulling me! :P:P

There's a Frenchman, an Italian and a Peevis talking about how they make love to their women. The Frenhman says "After I have made love to my woman, I kiss her gently on the knee and she floats a whole foot above the bed". The Italian says "This is nothing, after I have made love to my woman, I kiss her thigh and she floats two feet above the bed". To which Peevis says "That's nothing. After I have made love to my woman, I wipe my cock clean on her curtains and she hits the roof"

Edited by sifimaster

There's a Frenchman, an Italian and a Peevis talking about how they make love to their women. The Frenhman says "After I have made love to my woman, I kiss her gently on the knee and she floats a whole foot above the bed". The Italian says "This is nothing, after I have made love to my woman, I kiss her thigh and she floats two feet above the bed". To which Peevis says "That's nothing. After I have made love to my woman, I wipe my cock clean on her curtains and she hits the roof"