singles thread

Guest outtolunch

• Replies 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My mate is all worked up about relationships and shit and I have to admit I was too,

but you know what, I realise one think. I'm 14! (15 in 9 days go me woop woop). So

anyway, I mean whats the point in worrying about all that kind of stuff when no one

likes you in that kind of way, I mean when somebody does like you then you can start

worrying but just enjoy life and eventually something like that does come along. I have

had experience with the opposite sex, but that was only for 5 days and she dumped me

because her mates were laughing at her (I do look like a bit of a spack, and sometimes

I even get laughed at on the streets by total strangers, but oh well f**k them). I want

to live my life to the full and make sure I don't miss out on anything and then when I

get to the age where I can actually start thinking about all that kind of crap. I do fancy

girls but the only problem is one of them is going out with my best mate and the other

one I asked out on msn wednesday only to find out that she was already taken too! (It

was the first time I have actually done that so I was shitting myself). Anyway the point

is you have to enjoy your life and not be miserable about being single (if anyone on here

is, I am only posting this because I am bored shitless at the moment) and then when it happens

it happens!

Cheers,

BlackHole2006

My mate is all worked up about relationships and shit and I have to admit I was too,

but you know what, I realise one think. I'm 14! (15 in 9 days go me woop woop). So

anyway, I mean whats the point in worrying about all that kind of stuff when no one

likes you in that kind of way, I mean when somebody does like you then you can start

worrying but just enjoy life and eventually something like that does come along. I have

had experience with the opposite sex, but that was only for 5 days and she dumped me

because her mates were laughing at her (I do look like a bit of a spack, and sometimes

I even get laughed at on the streets by total strangers, but oh well f**k them). I want

to live my life to the full and make sure I don't miss out on anything and then when I

get to the age where I can actually start thinking about all that kind of crap. I do fancy

girls but the only problem is one of them is going out with my best mate and the other

one I asked out on msn wednesday only to find out that she was already taken too! (It

was the first time I have actually done that so I was shitting myself). Anyway the point

is you have to enjoy your life and not be miserable about being single (if anyone on here

is, I am only posting this because I am bored shitless at the moment) and then when it happens

it happens!

Cheers,

BlackHole2006

Edited by MaliciousMike

it happens!

Cheers,

BlackHole2006

I mean when somebody does like you then you can start

I even get laughed at on the streets by total strangers, but oh well f**k them).

Argh! I am so mad at myself at the moment - I texted my ex the other night in a moment of weakness. Basically, I got dumped in the autumn, which turned out to be a really good thing as it was the push I needed to move away from my boring life in Somerset & live it up in Brighton. I've made it pretty clear to my old friends that I am very happy here & it was rather satisfying knowing that he knew I was having a great time. I deleted his number from my phone, along with all his old messages....or so I thought. I was feeling a bit miserable the other night (I was out with my friend & her boyf & had a couple of drinks despite the fact I was a bit under the weather) and found a message from him........so I replied to it saying that I missed him. Dammit!

I do miss him, but I don't want him to know that. What I need is a fling to get over him.... :ph34r:

Argh! I am so mad at myself at the moment - I texted my ex the other night in a moment of weakness. Basically, I got dumped in the autumn, which turned out to be a really good thing as it was the push I needed to move away from my boring life in Somerset & live it up in Brighton. I've made it pretty clear to my old friends that I am very happy here & it was rather satisfying knowing that he knew I was having a great time. I deleted his number from my phone, along with all his old messages....or so I thought. I was feeling a bit miserable the other night (I was out with my friend & her boyf & had a couple of drinks despite the fact I was a bit under the weather) and found a message from him........so I replied to it saying that I missed him. Dammit!

I do miss him, but I don't want him to know that. What I need is a fling to get over him.... :)

This topic has has been split from the old thread /index.php?showtopic=47559&hl=singles">here.

This is so the old topic can be archived & then purged at some point. It's not like anyone will actually read all from the beginning anyway.

Edited by Goblinz

each button has a tiny tiny needle which extracts a small bit of blood.

This then analyses the alcahol content and will refuse text messages.

Also, the microphone piece is a breathalizer, this will cut off the phone call as soon as it's analysed your breath (and voice).

Ingenious

Should we then have a new singles list for the numero 2 thread, or is that kinda pointless and everyone just posts as and when they feel the need? :ph34r: