singles thread

Guest outtolunch

Elmstead lane that road is a blast from the past, its been over 10 years since i was in the area. Spent most college nights in student union as drink was cheap but I do remember a big pub by a pond, well i remember mates trying to throw someone in it after a few drinks.

Had to move out of Bromley as flat mate moved so had to find somewhere else, it was a great little flat. Mind you the night bus home from town was a very long trip.

Hows bromley thease days ?

• Replies 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Righty ho peeps, everyone that's mentioned their single state on here so far don't need to bother, but if anyone else wants on the list, then pm with the following:

Male/Female

Gay/Straight/Bi

and.....

1. Single and still believin' (looking for a relationship- this is what I read it as, if this isn't you omskus and SuperDaisy, let me know!)

2. Single and open to offers (open to whatever comes my way!)

3. Single and happy (keeping things casual)

4. Single and not looking (self explanatory)

5. Single and disillusioned (so definetely not looking!!)

6. Bah Humbug to the lot of it.

As soon as there's a decent sized list I'll post it up.

Any suggestions/single status' I've missed/randomness let me know. I'll compile the list as like I said, I've time on me hands of an evening, but I don't want to be a complete takeover-type :lol:

I'm NOT single & have been with Mrs HSC for a good while since...actually 20 years this May! :lol:

Sorry to Gatecrash this thread & sorry I'm not boasting on my status.

Single is cool to those that want it that way. Fair play Dudes.

I love some of the characters on here.

Rabid & Goblinz you two have a great sense of humour and alot of your posts make me laugh out loud.

Will of W.. & Katster..the banter between you is great & makes me smile. I haven't forgotten your previous ongoing debate on Glasto weather (don't wanna start u 2 off again tho :P )

And Greeneyes for a Kent/Sarf London lad you are such a cockerney. Popcorn for getting the horn! I can't keep up with all of your slang and I'm a London man too. NW London!

RFS..well you're just lovely & I can't see you being single forever

Look forward to meeting you all on The Festie circuit at some point...Shame the London Meet seems to have died a death.

Any more meets planned this year?

laters Peeps..I'm off to give my missus a cuddle..

LOL, nice to see that we all have a following! :lol:

Wasn't it this time last year that we were trying to organise the Brighton meet? That was awesome - how about another this year? It was the weekend of the Brighton festival, wasn't it? Early April? *Almost* spring enough for us not to freeze to death on the beach....

I'm being 'taken out' for a meal on Friday. We're old friends so it's nothing really 'like that' but it will be lovely to be taken out on a date and treated. The last time I was taken out for a meal, I ended up flicking a piece of meat at the guy, it bounced off his shoulder and skimmed across the restaurant :lol::P

I'll let you know how I get on this time :)

Wasn't it this time last year that we were trying to organise the Brighton meet? That was awesome - how about another this year? It was the weekend of the Brighton festival, wasn't it? Early April? *Almost* spring enough for us not to freeze to death on the beach....

It's things like that can really break the ice when you go out with someone. I used to set myself up to fail to break the ice by doing something idiot-like in the past.

Especially if you leave it ambigious as to whether you did it on purpose or not.

I couldn't ever be with someone who wasn't at least slightly self-depreciating.

It's things like that can really break the ice when you go out with someone. I used to set myself up to fail to break the ice by doing something idiot-like in the past.

Especially if you leave it ambigious as to whether you did it on purpose or not.

I couldn't ever be with someone who wasn't at least slightly self-depreciating.