singles thread

Guest outtolunch

• Replies 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not quite. I slept in his bed a couple of nights and we just cuddled and it was particularly nice. Cuddled up most of the time on the sofa, bit of hand-holding. There were emotions involved. The more I think of how nice it was, the more disappointed I am that he's backed off :/

I'm pretty sure he does, he's just a bit scared it'll end badly and that it'll ruin our friendship and make living together really uncomfortable. Honestly, I think he's only backed off because we got so comfortable together that the next obvious move would've been to make it an official relationship.

And Sara - thankfully, he's not really a forum type of person!

Edited by jump

i was abit stupid the other night. staff night out, got ridiculously drunk and somehow ended up sleeping with someone from work. (really not like me!)

was all well and good tho, i do like him and we have a laugh, thought may be bit awkward when were next on the same shift but whatever.

but then the next day he texted me saying he loves me.

help! :S

i didnt reply cos thought it might be a prank but then he didnt text again to say sorry his mate nicked his phone or anything. genuinely dont know what to do!

i was abit stupid the other night. staff night out, got ridiculously drunk and somehow ended up sleeping with someone from work. (really not like me!)

was all well and good tho, i do like him and we have a laugh, thought may be bit awkward when were next on the same shift but whatever.

but then the next day he texted me saying he loves me.

help! :S

i didnt reply cos thought it might be a prank but then he didnt text again to say sorry his mate nicked his phone or anything. genuinely dont know what to do!