singles thread

Guest outtolunch

I daren't ask what 'pop corn' might be.

Fully back on the singles list please :ph34r: Had sorta reconciled with my ex (see a-ha shake heartbreak on the r&l forum :) for the epic story), but that ship has now well and truly sailed. So instead of going to see her in March, I'm going to Spring Break in Florida :)

"Single and Predatory" :D

Edited by Gre

• Replies 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I daren't ask what 'pop corn' might be.

Fully back on the singles list please :ph34r: Had sorta reconciled with my ex (see a-ha shake heartbreak on the r&l forum :) for the epic story), but that ship has now well and truly sailed. So instead of going to see her in March, I'm going to Spring Break in Florida :)

"Single and Predatory" :D

Edited by greeneyes1980

"Programming fluid"!

i like her and she seems perfect, but she has some issues about commintment and pushing people away and when would be out she would tyr to create an arguments like showing me a picture of a guy she was f**k buddies with for a year, expecting me to get angry with jealousy, which stupidly i did.

i like her and she seems perfect, but she has some issues about commintment and pushing people away and when would be out she would tyr to create an arguments like showing me a picture of a guy she was f**k buddies with for a year, expecting me to get angry with jealousy, which stupidly i did. then the next day she says sorry for being such a dick. i am not sure i can handle all that. but the truth is i think its all that that makes me want her.

lived in Eltham most of my life, various travels to places to break it up but I have always come back this way. me and my friend live kinda in Kent now, we have a place in Bromley, well actually Chislehurst?

Whats Tooting like then, is that where you originally fled to?

No i fled to Bromley first, lived in shortlands for two years as i went to Ravensbourne college in Chislehurst. What a bloody small world !!

After that lived in Labroke Grove which was great for carnival. loved it there but flat mate drove me mad so moved to clapham then here so mainly south London for me.

Still go in the Shortlands Tavern occasionly when i fancy some bits in my pint. My ex attended Ravensbourne College as well, she never finished it. the road that Ravensbourne college was on Elmstead Lane was the road my house now is on ha ha. I only managed to make it to Ravensbourne school i am affraid. Why did ya leave Bromley?

South London rules, cant believe you use to live in Bromley. Was the O'Neils the Firkin or an O'Neills? i have confused myself wiht that question dont worry.