singles thread

Guest outtolunch

• Replies 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got chatted up by a old man today....eww

went to fab cafe girls house on tuesday after a hospital appointment, got very stoned, had an earthquake, slept over

met cookie girl on her lunch yesterday, decided to meet up again today as long as i get some shit done, she freaked me out justtttt a little bit when she stared into my eyes and told me they were beautiful.... but alot of people have said the same, maybe it was just the delivery of the line that was a tad freaky :P

the only other vegetarian in my year at school text me last night randomly, havent seen her since xmas and shes never text me ever. She was very drunk, making very little sense, but after a few WTF? texts she made it known that she wanted to ask me on a date as long as i didnt "have a special little person" :P

seein raver girl on wednesday (as long as i have been proactive in shit i need to do)

woop :P

quiet week then?! :P

I just wanted to say Iam unbelievably happy................................... :P

exactly!!! life is too short - should be able to enjoy yourself!!!

The guy who preferred staring at my mate's tits to finding out about me ALMOST came out with us last night. But he passed........apparently preferring to stay in his hotel room with a bottle of bacardi :P

Perhaps he didn't find her tits as impressive as I'd originally thought. There's hope for me yet if he likes his drink that much :P

The guy who preferred staring at my mate's tits to finding out about me ALMOST came out with us last night. But he passed........apparently preferring to stay in his hotel room with a bottle of bacardi :P

Perhaps he didn't find her tits as impressive as I'd originally thought. There's hope for me yet if he likes his drink that much :P

I got drunk (ha, surprise surprise) a few weeks ago and snogged a doorman. He turned proper weirdo stalker clingony on me and started going in to Tosco when I told him I was working then text me demanding to know why I wasn't there :P (I was working at my other job).

I went out on Tuesday night and went to the bar he works at. I must have annoyed him or something because the last text off him is very short and quite nasty. I'm glad because he really was starting to freak me out a bit, but I'm gutted because I kinda liked the bar he works at :P

It's also a shame because he seemed quite nice at first. How do you work out whether you like someone you don't already know, without having them get attached and turn all possessive and clingy on you??

And I'll tell you what I am worried about.......had I moved into my flat, it might have come up in conversation where I lived when he was being nice, he might even have come round.....then when he turned all weird and stuff he wouldn't really be the type of guy you'd want knowing where you lived. I'm going to have to be very careful about who I invite round I'm thinking :P

I got drunk (ha, surprise surprise) a few weeks ago and snogged a doorman. He turned proper weirdo stalker clingony on me and started going in to Tosco when I told him I was working then text me demanding to know why I wasn't there :P (I was working at my other job).

I went out on Tuesday night and went to the bar he works at. I must have annoyed him or something because the last text off him is very short and quite nasty. I'm glad because he really was starting to freak me out a bit, but I'm gutted because I kinda liked the bar he works at :P

It's also a shame because he seemed quite nice at first. How do you work out whether you like someone you don't already know, without having them get attached and turn all possessive and clingy on you??

And I'll tell you what I am worried about.......had I moved into my flat, it might have come up in conversation where I lived when he was being nice, he might even have come round.....then when he turned all weird and stuff he wouldn't really be the type of guy you'd want knowing where you lived. I'm going to have to be very careful about who I invite round I'm thinking :)

Er, well steering clear of doormen is always a good start my Dear.

:P An arrogant bunch, make no mistake. Most, in my opinion seem to consider the fact they think they are "handy" and a good subsitute for a personality or a brain.

He wasn't a typical doorman, although he has been stabbed and had his nose broken 4 times but still says he enjoys the job he does :P

He wasn't a drug dealer dell boy type bloke though, I wouldn't have looked at him twice if he was. I know avoiding doormen is a good idea generally though, he's the first doorman I've ever 'got off' with and I doubt I'll be doing it again.......or definately not with one who works on the door of a place I quite like anyway, just incase :P

fab cafe girl was supposed to come round last night for drunken box packing at 8,

by 9.30 i had come to the conclusion she wasnt coming :P

a few minutes later i get a call "sorrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyy man, im so lost its untrue", shes never been in rochdale before, and had tried to wing it to find the place instead of gettin directions :P

she eventually got here, we drunk cider and baileys, played with her deaf cat, watched random shit, smoked and talked all night, was fun.

plus she was amazing, like almost mind blowing, in bed

she actually said that she was 50/50 over if she wants us to be just friends who play or more, but both of us admitted we dont really want anything serious right now... so all is well on the good ship nightcrawler :P