singles thread

Guest outtolunch

fab cafe girl was supposed to come round last night for drunken box packing at 8,

by 9.30 i had come to the conclusion she wasnt coming :P

a few minutes later i get a call "sorrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyy man, im so lost its untrue", shes never been in rochdale before, and had tried to wing it to find the place instead of gettin directions :)

she eventually got here, we drunk cider and baileys, played with her deaf cat, watched random shit, smoked and talked all night, was fun.

plus she was amazing, like almost mind blowing, in bed

she actually said that she was 50/50 over if she wants us to be just friends who play or more, but both of us admitted we dont really want anything serious right now... so all is well on the good ship nightcrawler :)

• Replies 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stayed in the Travel Lodge in King X last night, dont think i have ever stayed in such a bad hotel in my life

North London to South London at 11:30 is a pain in the Arse.

An Italian man I met on Tuesday night has just text me saying I am still invited for dinner tonight :P

I wish I could remember more about him than me shouting random Italian words at him and forcing him to neck blackcurrant flavoured vodka :P

An Italian man I met on Tuesday night has just text me saying I am still invited for dinner tonight :P

I wish I could remember more about him than me shouting random Italian words at him and forcing him to neck blackcurrant flavoured vodka :P

Very classy... again :P

Is he wanting you to go round to his or is it out for dinner? I should be wary of Italian men offering home cooked food, I have a friend who's Italain and wows ladies with the promise of properly cooked Italian food back at his. Needless to say, he can't cook.

G

I text him saying I couldn't remember being invited for dinner.....he's just text me back saying 'Actually u invited urself.. ahah no matters..' :P

I'm going to my mate's gig tonight anyway.

i now have a stalker.....oh joy :)

EDIT: and surprise surprise. the girl i was chattin up and almost pulled last night has a boyfriend :)

Edited by minute5072

I was in the unusual (for me) position where a quite attractive girl was following me round the dance floor last night at a local club. Was going quite well until my mates saw this going on and thought they'd stick there nose in. Didn't see her again the rest of the night :)

I'm seeing a guy tonight that I have been chatting to on line for a few months but have never met before. I'm not looking for a relationship as I like being single too much, although I'm sure we will be friends. He is the manager of an American band who are playing tonight at a club near me so should be a good night..at least I'll get on the guest list!

Sounds like my life... my friends think I walk around with an "unavailable" detector and pull those it beeps at. They're all either taken (in f**ked up relationships), in f**ked up open relationships, or just out of f**ked up relationships. YAY.

Should we start a support group?

Hi all, have had to take a rather sneaky route and become a noob as I wanted you guys' opinions on this, but don't want someone I know to read this and know it was me. (the things you do eh?), but I am a regular on here and a girlie, so here's the problem.

In 2000 I was with this guy for about 6 months before I ended it because I was too hung up on my stoopid ex. But we managed to stay friends, and since then I have had a couple more relationships. Just before my last relationship I asked the 6 month guy if he wanted to try again because I realised what I'd thrown away. But he said no, I was extremely gutted but had to get on with things. If I'm honest though, I never really got over him, just had to try and be friends instead. My last relationship ended (after four years) through the guy being as ass several months back and last weekend the first guy came to visit and we had a chat, turned out that he did like me after all and so we decided to give it a go.

Very happy about this, but this weekend I went to see him and now he's saying he doesn't know if he can do this because it felt "weird". I asked him if that's how he felt when he came to see me and we got back together and he said that didn't feel weird because it wasn't really planned so I think he's building this all up too much in his head and told him so. But yeah, I kinda wanted a guys perpective about this, if you go from mates to more than mates does it feel natural from the word go or is it weird but that weirdness does go away? He's calling me tonight and I have a horrible feeling he's going to back down from what I think could be really really good thing just because he's putting pressure on himself. I just dunno what I could say to at least ask him to give it a chance. I didn't get the impression he was uncomfortable with me, far from it in fact.

Why's it all so complicated eh? I've spend all morning at work trying not to cry and now I have to go back. Eeek.

Thanks peeps.

Hi all, have had to take a rather sneaky route and become a noob as I wanted you guys' opinions on this, but don't want someone I know to read this and know it was me. (the things you do eh?), but I am a regular on here and a girlie, so here's the problem.

In 2000 I was with this guy for about 6 months before I ended it because I was too hung up on my stoopid ex. But we managed to stay friends, and since then I have had a couple more relationships. Just before my last relationship I asked the 6 month guy if he wanted to try again because I realised what I'd thrown away. But he said no, I was extremely gutted but had to get on with things. If I'm honest though, I never really got over him, just had to try and be friends instead. My last relationship ended (after four years) through the guy being as ass several months back and last weekend the first guy came to visit and we had a chat, turned out that he did like me after all and so we decided to give it a go.

Very happy about this, but this weekend I went to see him and now he's saying he doesn't know if he can do this because it felt "weird". I asked him if that's how he felt when he came to see me and we got back together and he said that didn't feel weird because it wasn't really planned so I think he's building this all up too much in his head and told him so. But yeah, I kinda wanted a guys perpective about this, if you go from mates to more than mates does it feel natural from the word go or is it weird but that weirdness does go away? He's calling me tonight and I have a horrible feeling he's going to back down from what I think could be really really good thing just because he's putting pressure on himself. I just dunno what I could say to at least ask him to give it a chance. I didn't get the impression he was uncomfortable with me, far from it in fact.

Why's it all so complicated eh? I've spend all morning at work trying not to cry and now I have to go back. Eeek.

Thanks peeps.