Glastonbury 2024 - T-Shirt Presale

deadponyclub

So I can’t buy a t shirt because my registration isn’t linked with a ticket! I won tickets with the Guardian. How do I buy a t shirt other than at the festival or after? 

2 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

So I can’t buy a t shirt because my registration isn’t linked with a ticket! I won tickets with the Guardian. How do I buy a t shirt other than at the festival or after? 

Enter a competition to win one, you’ll probably win it. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

or get someone with a registration to do it ? and collect from them onsite ? 

6 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

Just tried and I can't either (volunteer)

1 hour ago, cb4747 said:

Happy to do it for you if you want to pre-order, DM me if you want to, I guess it will work the same as the bottles and you get sent something with your ticket to exchange for the T Shirt onsite. 😊

32 minutes ago, StoneCircle said:

Happy to do it for you if you want to pre-order, DM me if you want to, I guess it will work the same as the bottles and you get sent something with your ticket to exchange for the T Shirt onsite. 😊

They send an eticket which you can print or show on your phone when you collect on site.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Pear_Cider said:

They send an eticket which you can print or show on your phone when you collect on site.

Thanks for that, even better so I could just forward it to @cb4747is she wants me to order for her. 

Well, I was going to buy one in advance but it seems you have to have a ticket, which is a bit rubbish. 

You must have purchased a valid event ticket in order to proceed. A Festival admission ticket has not been purchased using this registration.

I will have to beat the system and order with my mates reg number!

13 hours ago, StoneCircle said:

Thanks for that, even better so I could just forward it to @cb4747is she wants me to order for her. 

That is so kind thank you! But I think I may wait and see if they do it in white at the festival, to match my collection 😅

• Upvote 1

Tempting.. can actually get the size I want and it's less of a sh*t design than usual - if not the best. However I fear it tempts fate- I've never bought one so far...