Silver Hayes Lineup 2024

Crazyfool01

16 minutes ago, leej7 said:

Looks good. So. Much. DnB. Though.

3 minutes ago, toohottoocold said:

May be wrong but looks like an attempt to split the crowds further. Hardly any DnB / Jungle / Bass music on there. 

Now I don't know what to believe.

• Upvote 4

Just now, Ben7amin_ said:

Its between the Pyramid and other stage it's pretty prime time with its location 

Get your point, for me i like the south east corner so when this ends at 3am it's a massive walk to get there is my gripe. My festival tends to be not based at pyramid or other so it's not convinient for me if that makes sense

Just now, whateverworksout said:

do we think charli xcx will clash with dua lipa? praying she’s either on just before or just after 

Just to note, this won't be normal xcx tunes, check this to get a flavour

1 minute ago, whateverworksout said:

i’ve watched many times, right up my groups street, but so is dua lipa so hoping for no clashing!

Got you!  I'll be there.

Just wanted to check as charlies normal stuff is close to Dua so didn't want you to be dissapointed! 😂

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Screenshot 2024-04-29 at 16.17.58.png

What do we think "The first indoor venue" could mean?  Like an actual NYC Downlow style venue?

Where does that differ from a tent? Just the shape or does it need a door? Quite curious about it.

Sounds VERY warm if it's the sun's out at all though, since NYC only opens at night, hard to imagine an indoor venue in the daytime.

2 minutes ago, GmasterWomble said:

What was in the physical spot of the Wow tent last year?

My memory is a little hazy to say the least.

Furthest at the end if you're walking from Other Stage.

As you walk from Other Stage, you'd walk past LHC on your right, after LHC would be Levels, opposite Levels on the other side of the rod would be Firmly Rooted and then after Levels (back to the right side) is the huge Wow tent iirc

Edited by Acid Loafers

1 minute ago, Acid Loafers said:

What do we think "The first indoor venue" could mean?  Like an actual NYC Downlow style venue?

Where does that differ from a tent? Just the shape or does it need a door? Quite curious about it.

Sounds VERY warm if it's the sun's out at all though, since NYC only opens at night, hard to imagine an indoor venue in the daytime.

My guess is a "hanger" type venue. Will allow for a AV / light show during the day potentially and help with sound bleed.

2 minutes ago, toohottoocold said:

My guess is a "hanger" type venue. Will allow for a AV / light show during the day potentially and help with sound bleed.

Thanks, yeah could be very interesting to see how they go about it.
Remember this one from Dekmantel

image.thumb.png.fc215540a714f1e89b5ba2b3249fbfd3.pnga bit too big, but yeah can kind of see how this could work.

2 minutes ago, Acid Loafers said:

Thanks, yeah could be very interesting to see how they go about it.
Remember this one from Dekmantel

image.thumb.png.fc215540a714f1e89b5ba2b3249fbfd3.pnga bit too big, but yeah can kind of see how this could work.

Yeah although a proper "club" set up would be cool! I dream of them building a boomtown style district linking all the big venues together. 

Mate of mine just asked for some recommendations from the lineup at first glance, I said if you catch any of these below you’ll have a great time… 

Thurs
- Joy Orbison 
- ⁠Dr Banana x Lukas Wigflex
- ⁠Skream & Benga

Friday
- ANOTR
- ⁠Bonobo 
- ⁠Midland
- ⁠Romy
- ⁠Palms Trax 
- ⁠Chaos in the CBD 

- Sally C