UK Politics

kalifire

8 minutes ago, Neil said:

its not about her criticising the leadership, its about her attachment to to unacceptable views, and refusal to learn 

and with criticising the leadership it was her saying she won't receive a fair hearing with current leadership. It is her pinned tweet.

3 minutes ago, zahidf said:

Being dislikeable isn't an impediment to being an MP

it is, cos getting elected as an MP is a popularity contest, and starmer is thinking bigger than abbot, because the party winning is also a popularity contest, ant-semitism, isn't a popular view, apart from with the likes of fake tommy, etc.

1 minute ago, steviewevie said:

and with criticising the leadership it was her saying she won't receive a fair hearing with current leadership. It is her pinned tweet.

she's trying to blame others for her wrong, there's no contrition or recognition of her own doings  in the words she put above that.

she can be dislikeable for more than her skin colour and gender, she can be dislikeable for the stupid thing she chooses to say.

(much as many of  you here  would say of me! or do i only get a hard time cos i'm white and male???)

3 minutes ago, Neil said:

it is, cos getting elected as an MP is a popularity contest, and starmer is thinking bigger than abbot, because the party winning is also a popularity contest, ant-semitism, isn't a popular view, apart from with the likes of fake tommy, etc.

Abbott will be re-elected in her seat and she isn't on the front bench.  

White tory donors want to kill her because she's black,  but labour shouldn't pander to violent racists 

2 minutes ago, Neil said:

she's trying to blame others for her wrong, there's no contrition or recognition of her own doings  in the words she put above that.

she can be dislikeable for more than her skin colour and gender, she can be dislikeable for the stupid thing she chooses to say.

(much as many of  you here  would say of me! or do i only get a hard time cos i'm white and male???)

ok yes, which is exactly my original point, she isn't really helping herself if she does want whip restored. Maybe she actually doesn't.

1 minute ago, zahidf said:

Abbott will be re-elected in her seat and she isn't on the front bench.  

starmer is considering bigger things than abbott  because she not only damaged herself with the letter she published she also damaged the party, i see she claims like her mouth piece here, that others are worse, i'm still waiting for the evidence to back that claim. is it just bullshit to hide behind???

1 minute ago, zahidf said:

White tory donors want to kill her because she's black,  but labour shouldn't pander to violent racists 

labour also shouldn't  promote racists like abbot!!!!!

5 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

ok yes, which is exactly my original point, she isn't really helping herself if she does want whip restored. Maybe she actually doesn't.

she wants to portray herself as a martyr rather than face up to what she said and what that means of her views.

When a new leader of the SNP is elected it will be interesting to see how that effects the polls as after Yusaf was elected there was a quick and noticeable drop off in support and I saw several things from SNPO supporters that were very much to do with one thing - the colour of his skin.

It never ceases to amaze me how some single out people for different rules and treatment seemingly because of the colour of their skin. The vitriol shown in some cases is really intense and not something I can ever understand.

2 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

When a new leader of the SNP is elected it will be interesting to see how that effects the polls as after Yusaf was elected there was a quick and noticeable drop off in support and I saw several things from SNPO supporters that were very much to do with one thing - the colour of his skin.

It never ceases to amaze me how some single out people for different rules and treatment seemingly because of the colour of their skin. The vitriol shown in some cases is really intense and not something I can ever understand.

most of what i saw was against his apparent support for hamas.

4 minutes ago, Neil said:

most of what i saw was against his apparent support for hamas.

He was elected in March, within a week polls had dropped from an average of 40% to an average if 36%
Hamas did not attack Israel until 7th October so there is no connection between the fast fall and Hamas.

4 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

He was elected in March, within a week polls had dropped from an average of 40% to an average if 36%
Hamas did not attack Israel until 7th October so there is no connection between the fast fall and Hamas.

i'm saying that the only anti stuff i've seen about him that might be related to skin colour has been about hamas.

36 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

Absolute complete and utter drivel. Many votes the SNP were dropping in the polls flowed to Scottish Labour who are also led by a brown guy. Explain that one Einstein? 

Also you're the one spelling his name wrong lol. It's Yousaf not Yusaf.

Yousaf has been disliked for ages cause he is incompetent, not cause he is brown. You clearly know nothing about scottish politics.

10 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

Absolute complete and utter drivel. Many votes the SNP were dropping in the polls flowed to Scottish Labour who are also led by a brown guy. Explain that one Einstein? 

Yousaf has been disliked for ages cause he is incompetent, not cause he is brown. You clearly know nothing about scottish politics.

You need to explain how come the SNP aren't disliked for incompetence. The sex offender has never been held to account for his White paper lies.

10 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

Shut up Neil 

he offered scots the path to oblivion, Scotts sucked it up, and still do. he'll be the indy hero again very soon, no one seems to care that the snp has been riddled with fraudsters for years. 

1 hour ago, Nobody Interesting said:

any actual evidence of that? Not long after he was elected SNP were being investigated for all that dodgy cash stuff...and to be honest anyone replacing Sturgeon was going to struggle.

47 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

So sorry for having fat fingers and typing a name wrong ffs

Here are the polls - there is a definate downward trend once he was elected and, as I did write, I saw things from SNP supporters at the time but you chose to ignore that.

I know little about Scottish politics though but I do know about statistics as I once worked as  a Statistical Analyst so I know a trend when I see one in numbers.

image.png.e888100503812395b247f3f81bd4405b.png

Edited by Nobody Interesting

5 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

any actual evidence of that? Not long after he was elected SNP were being investigated for all that dodgy cash stuff...and to be honest anyone replacing Sturgeon was going to struggle.

Ah the I musty give evidence part - when most others don't.....

Here are the stats also attached to another post I replied to............... and no I am not going to go back through thousands of pages to Match 2023 in political groups to find the quotes from SNP supporters.
image.png.a99e39d11973b2320263c7a176c08b82.png

4 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

Ah the I musty give evidence part - when most others don't.....

Here are the stats also attached to another post I replied to............... and no I am not going to go back through thousands of pages to Match 2023 in political groups to find the quotes from SNP supporters.
image.png.a99e39d11973b2320263c7a176c08b82.png

yes, evidence that drop in support was because of the colour of his skin....otherwise they are just unfounded accusations.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, steviewevie said:

yes, evidence that drop in support was because of the colour of his skin....otherwise they are just unfounded accusations.

9 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

So sorry for having fat fingers and typing a name wrong ffs

Here are the polls - there is a definate downward trend once he was elected and, as I did write, I saw things from SNP supporters at the time but you chose to ignore that.

I know little about Scottish politics though but I do know about statistics as I once worked as  a Statistical Analyst so I know a trend when I see one in numbers.

image.png.e888100503812395b247f3f81bd4405b.png

Look at the  scottish Labour numbers going up at the same time 🤣 How can it be racist if they're changing to vote for another brown guy 

3 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

If you want to go to his social media pages and scroll back to when he was elected it will likely all be there still - I am not going to spend hours doing it though as some posts had thousands of comments and sub comments.

As you like look at X and post stuff from that all the time then you could do it whilst there. Sadly On X I no longer can as I closed my account a while ago due to how nasty the place became.

Anyway, I shall note this and when you make statements that have no evidence (which you do all the time) I shall demand evidence from you which of course ypou will readily give

1 minute ago, fraybentos1 said:

Look at the  scottish Labour numbers going up at the same time 🤣 How can it be racist if they're changing to vote for another brown guy 

and still you ignore the bulk of what I wrote.

Reminds me of when I first came here and you ignored all I said about Japan and their inflation figures LOL

I refer you to my reply to the other person on this - the evidence is all out there, I just have no desire to spend the rest of the day getting for you cos you will not accept it anyway.