UK Politics

kalifire

3 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

At the same time you're throwing mud at this guy with no evidence at all, just cause he's a Tory or politician or whatever and they're all the same etc etc

His voting record is all the evidence anyone needs. He is trying to wipe his hands of what he helped put in place.

4 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

At the same time you're throwing mud at this guy with no evidence at all, just cause he's a Tory or politician or whatever and they're all the same etc etc

As above ⬆️ where I clearly mentioned his voting for austerity 

3 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

You were on about him doing this for some personal gain..

You’ve lost me … he’s got a sh*t voting record , there’s a fair chance he’s doing it for personal gain . Not because of any morals because he’d have left the Tory’s long ago . 

21 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

You’ve lost me … he’s got a sh*t voting record , there’s a fair chance he’s doing it for personal gain . Not because of any morals because he’d have left the Tory’s long ago . 

His voting record is because he was in Tory party and voted with the party, as most MPs do most of the time. They often will be voting for things they don't necessarily agree with.

2 hours ago, steviewevie said:

I'm defending MPs. Get a bit sick of politicians are all the same etc.

You ought to check stuff you share then cos you have shared heaps to that effect since I joined a while back................

Anyway, so this Conservative MP who voted for the closures of hospitals, voted for austerity, voted for Liz Truss's budget and so many more is a decent chap then?

6 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

You ought to check stuff you share then cos you have shared heaps to that effect since I joined a while back................

Anyway, so this Conservative MP who voted for the closures of hospitals, voted for austerity, voted for Liz Truss's budget and so many more is a decent chap then?

Didn't say that, just saying there's no evidence that he's doing this for some personal gain.

I'm revising my opinion about the greens maybe winning in Bristol I've just Heard on the local TV news what their election strategy is.

A big dose of antisemitism to get the big Bristol Muslim vote.

Guess they've forgotten about the sizable Jewish population. Much smaller than the Muslims.

But probably more active in spreading the word.

15 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

yes but they don't get to pick.

Not quire but they have a lot of power to influence cause Green votes are likely the only way it gets through Parliament. 

16 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

she won't win if a decent alternative

There is no one decent that could go for it. Jenny Gilruth and Neil Gray are the names banded about. Hardly big players. Total poisoned chalice anyway, whoever it is will last 2 years max anyway