Good luck for local tickets!

sedra

Purchased tickets for my daughter and her partner. Initially went through to he 'waiting' page and then almost immediately through to the booking page. Tried again for some local friends and went straight to the booking page.
If only the General ticket sale was that easy.

32 minutes ago, Tinsel19 said:

Lot's of people on Twitter complaining their local postcodes were rejected in both inner and outer sales.

If you see those putting pics up, they’ve all got a space between the first and second part of the postcode. 

Schoolboy error, everybody knows that you bin the space. 

1 minute ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Got mine! Going to be very strange rocking up fresh as a daisy at 11am on Sunday but I fully intend to rinse every minute out of it. I'm arranging to get picked up at 8am on Monday, I'll sleep when I get home 

We gonna see you in the "what have you done to get ready" thread with your nice new picnic blanket?

5 minutes ago, panasonic2011 said:

We tried for local ones and kept getting error that it’s only for local postcode even though ours is!!!  Definitely had the correct format of postcode.

Format shouldn’t have been an issue they seemed to have sorted that years ago … another issue for see this year to add to the delay and the ‘hack’ they’ve got some sorting out to do for next year 

7 hours ago, panasonic2011 said:

We tried for local ones and kept getting error that it’s only for local postcode even though ours is!!!  Definitely had the correct format of postcode.

Same! Got inner zone by 09:01! Then tried for my friend who lives in Butleigh at 10:00 and said not local postcode. Weird. Worked every other year. 

On 11/26/2023 at 2:24 PM, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Got mine! Going to be very strange rocking up fresh as a daisy at 11am on Sunday but I fully intend to rinse every minute out of it. I'm arranging to get picked up at 8am on Monday, I'll sleep when I get home 

May I recommend finishing with Felix Dickinson at Genosys followed by a visit to Kings Meadow.  Will take you nicely towards your pickup time 🙂 

• Thanks 1

This is the map on the website of the two zones that were the local weekend ticket sales. The Sunday tickets description is a bit vague saying Mendip and Central Somerset but pick ups only from Castle Cary, Frome, Radstock, Glastonbury, Midsomer Norton, Shepton Mallet, Street and Wells.

IMG_1968.jpeg

Edited by craigsmith1985