Ticket Competitions 2024

Crazyfool01

7 minutes ago, Armourman said:

yeah same process worked for me. Looks like mobile version broke

My laptop is a works one so the page was blocked. I’ll wait until the mobile site is back up and running before I try again 🤞🍀

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, BillieBobs said:

My laptop is a works one so the page was blocked. I’ll wait until the mobile site is back up and running before I try again 🤞🍀

just send the codes to me and I'll let you know 😉

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BillieBobs said:

Have you got a different browser on your phone to try and see if that helps? You don't actually need the code on the side of the can, it just opens the webpage. If you try with a different browser and enter the URL: https://promoplay.me/brothers and see if that works any better for you and you get past the age verification?

Edited by Doohickey

17 minutes ago, Doohickey said:

Have you got a different browser on your phone to try and see if that helps? You don't actually need the code on the side of the can, it just opens the webpage. If you try with a different browser and enter the URL: https://promoplay.me/brothers and see if that works any better for you and you get past the age verification?

Ahhh amazing! The URL you sent me has worked. Thank you so much ☺️ 

1 hour ago, Doohickey said:

Would upvote, but am out of them.

3 hours ago, BillieBobs said:

Ahhh amazing! The URL you sent me has worked. Thank you so much ☺️ 

Did you win anything? That's the important bit  🙂

How many times a day is anyone trying? I was at 4-5 but I was getting through a lot of cans and not wining much after the early days. I've dropped back to 2-3 and I have won a couple more cases of cider over the last few days but otherwise its starting to feel like its an impossible mission.

13 hours ago, Doohickey said:

Did you win anything? That's the important bit  🙂

How many times a day is anyone trying? I was at 4-5 but I was getting through a lot of cans and not wining much after the early days. I've dropped back to 2-3 and I have won a couple more cases of cider over the last few days but otherwise its starting to feel like its an impossible mission.

None for me yesterday. I usually get about 4 cans a week and try at random intervals. I had a flurry of wins when the competition first opened but not much since. I’m really hoping the cases we’ve won have the codes on them 🤞🍀

10 minutes ago, BillieBobs said:

I’ve just had an email from DPD saying they’re expecting my Cider Mills parcel. I’m pretty certain that’s Brothers 😍

Exciting! Hopefully more competition cans. I've not had anything about my cool bag yet... but not exactly on the edge of my seat waiting for it 😂

2 minutes ago, thewomble said:

Exciting! Hopefully more competition cans. I've not had anything about my cool bag yet... but not exactly on the edge of my seat waiting for it 😂

I’ve got everything crossed they’re the competition cans. Quite excited to see what’s in the survival bag as well. Hopefully you’ll get a dispatch email soon for the cool bag. With any luck they’ll pop a few cans in there for you 

7 minutes ago, Doohickey said:

Me too. Showerings Cider Mill apparently. Definitely hope they are competition cans, I don't think my bank account can stand this level of abuse 🙂

image.jpeg.8b42fc5097e3022429f1d283cd33567d.jpeg

The proof of age thing suggests the cans 

For anyone having issues with Brothers competition site I got following feedback: 

There are certain scenarios with browser where maybe a double click causes the problem although in most cases there is a block on a second click. The first click is the successful entry while the second is trying to enter again but is so soon after that the user doesn't see the message yet and is told the code has already been used... Which it has by that user less then a second earlier.

We are monitoring this and will look to solve this unusual scenario but apologies for now.

If you enter again, please make sure to single click the entry button.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, Doohickey said:

Me too. Showerings Cider Mill apparently. Definitely hope they are competition cans, I don't think my bank account can stand this level of abuse 🙂

image.jpeg.8b42fc5097e3022429f1d283cd33567d.jpeg

Exciting times! Hopefully they should be delivered by the weekend. My bank can’t take anymore hits either, between the cheese, cider and crowdfunder I’ve probably spent more than what the actual tickets cost lol 😂

4 hours ago, Armourman said:

There are certain scenarios with browser where maybe a double click causes the problem although in most cases there is a block on a second click. The first click is the successful entry while the second is trying to enter again but is so soon after that the user doesn't see the message yet and is told the code has already been used... Which it has by that user less then a second earlier.

We are monitoring this and will look to solve this unusual scenario but apologies for now.

This has happened to me. I wasn't sure that I had clicked the submit button properly, because the webpage didn't update straightway,  so clicked again straight away and got the code used error.

I keep telling myself, if it was a win and it was a pair of tickets, then they already have the details to contact you on the page, so I haven't lost out. Don't know what happens if it was a case of cider etc as you normally fill in the second page with your address and you can no longer do that,

9 hours ago, Crazyfool01 said:

1st brothers winner maybe ? just entered myself but no luck 

https://x.com/daughterseeker/status/1770914286878998733?s=20

If this is the first then that lends itself roughly to there being a pair available per week from now until the end of the comp.

I've personally done about 20 cans now and not won a thing so think I'll be taking a break. Too much cider! 🤮

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, rebus said:

Received a delivery of a couple of prize crates today.  Can confirm that they are competition cans!

Makes sense that they would be but also slightly unfair that those who have already won then get a 10x advantage of winning again from the same purchase!

• Like 1

I’m away for the week in the Lakes. I hoped that Ambleside Tescos Express would stock Brothers, but it doesn’t. I bought a few cans with me so I can still do the occasional entry but compared to my previous 2-4 a day this feels futile, which is ridiculous. Still roll on next week, some of the competition cans should have arrived and I can make up for it.

• Upvote 1