Crystal Palace Events 2024

Paul ™

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, BlackFoxx said:

Has anyone had a presale code for this?

If you sign up to Festival Republic email they will send you a pre sale link.

FR Pre-sale already live - tried sharing the link, but it doesn't work from here.

Edited by sheffinghell

6 minutes ago, sheffinghell said:

If you sign up to Festival Republic email they will send you a pre sale link.

FR Pre-sale already live - tried sharing the link, but it doesn't work from here.

No worries, I got the artist presale email about twenty minutes after I posted. Cheers though! 

On 12/6/2023 at 10:19 AM, AtomsForPizza said:

Bloc Party playing Silent Alarm at CP on 7 July. Support from Hives, Friendly Fires  

And The Mysterines and Connie Constance.

It is a good line-up imo - Silent Alarm is a great album, plus Hives and Friendly Fires are cool. However, I have seen Bloc Party do Silent Alarm top to bottom before, plus I have no idea how to get from Euston (where trains I get to London come into) to Crystal Palace or if I'd get back in time for the late trains back.

14 hours ago, charlierc said:

And The Mysterines and Connie Constance.

It is a good line-up imo - Silent Alarm is a great album, plus Hives and Friendly Fires are cool. However, I have seen Bloc Party do Silent Alarm top to bottom before, plus I have no idea how to get from Euston (where trains I get to London come into) to Crystal Palace or if I'd get back in time for the late trains back.

There's lots of ways down from Euston to Crystal Palace and back. Crystal Palace runs various train routes and is on the Overground.

Easiest route is probably get the Northern Line from Euston to London Bridge, which is 6 stops/12 minutes. Then a train direct from London Bridge to Crystal Palace every 30 minutes. That train takes 22 minutes.

There's a few other ways too, so if you missed the train you'd have options.

Edited by pedrogooch

8 hours ago, pedrogooch said:

There's lots of ways down from Euston to Crystal Palace and back. Crystal Palace runs various train routes and is on the Overground.

Easiest route is probably get the Northern Line from Euston to London Bridge, which is 6 stops/12 minutes. Then a train direct from London Bridge to Crystal Palace every 30 minutes. That train takes 22 minutes.

Maybe it's me complicating it then. Or it's a case of being wary not so much for the way there as the way back and seeing if anything will return there in time. I figured that would be the route in fairness.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/8/2023 at 1:22 PM, pedrogooch said:

Plenty of bus connections too if you miss the train and get stuck.

image.thumb.png.25c7fa27d3f67491d6e2e87135922a00.png

1 hour ago, NorthernSoul52 said:

That Future Islands one will be very interesting to see re: sales. You'll likely snap up a cheap one nearer the time, unless I have dramatically underestimated their pull.

Yep, they're 3rd row on the Live at Leeds poster, although headline at Bearded Theory, so who knows. Sold out for Kelvingrove, but obvs tiny in comparison. I'm hoping for an NHS/discounted ticket for LAL, as last year.

Edited by sheffinghell

21 hours ago, sheffinghell said:

Yep, they're 3rd row on the Live at Leeds poster, although headline at Bearded Theory, so who knows. Sold out for Kelvingrove, but obvs tiny in comparison. I'm hoping for an NHS/discounted ticket for LAL, as last year.

Is the Bowl 8,000?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...