NOS Alive 2024

TheNewUnion

38 minutes ago, Tigane said:

image.thumb.png.9837d7e19be0688ad3fed99192c17892.png

If there were still doubts.  it is now more cleared.  The Smashing Pumpkins are not headliners,  and there will be still one missing.  Probably one of the missing headliners of Mad Cool (i still believe it can be Foo Fighters, if that headliner leak from Madcool guy  is true) . In a marketing way, it makes sense to not announce Foo and PJ at the same time , so who knows if it will be them or not 

No more names till next year by the looks of it. 

Edited by DDave
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Tigane said:

image.thumb.png.9837d7e19be0688ad3fed99192c17892.png

If there were still doubts.  it is now more cleared.  The Smashing Pumpkins are not headliners,  and there will be still one missing.  Probably one of the missing headliners of Mad Cool (i still believe it can be Foo Fighters, if that headliner leak from Madcool guy  is true) . In a marketing way, it makes sense to not announce Foo and PJ at the same time , so who knows if it will be them or not 

I still think that it's not FF, but a band that hasn't announced a tour yet, FF was being announced by European festivals at the end of October and beginning of November and now Alive only announces it for January/February....Supposedly Billie Eilish It will also be on Mad Cool, I believe in this possibility.

16 minutes ago, Daniel Ferreira said:

I still think that it's not FF, but a band that hasn't announced a tour yet, FF was being announced by European festivals at the end of October and beginning of November and now Alive only announces it for January/February....Supposedly Billie Eilish It will also be on Mad Cool, I believe in this possibility.

well Foo Fighters announced on Sunday more dates for their tour,  so they are not finished yet  in announcing dates for the summer.   And thinking only in a marketing way, Nos Alive  opened the ticket selling with Dua Lipa announcment,  then  for the christmas sale they already knew it would be Pearl Jam.   if they have Foo Fighters (or another band on their sleeves), it make sense to delay the announcment to rise sales again in the future, when they want to sell the rest of the tickets . it simply doesnt make sense to announce 2 big names at the same time.  (of course my belief on FF is getting lower, but i didn't gave up yet).  To be an headliner of the first day . It must be a bigger band than SP,  but let's see what will happen 

20 hours ago, Tigane said:

i agree with you, but that is what it seems by the poster .  And since their lettering has the same size as Smashing Pumpkins,  and is smaller than Pearl Jam and Dua Lipa, i think it make it obvious both are not headliners,  but  their lettering being bigger than the rest of the card, they may be sub-headliners, or at worst  the band that plays before the sub-headliners 

I hope for the latter. I get it's their "last tour", but it is still weird seeing such a band so high on the lineups in 2024.

On 12/16/2023 at 12:08 PM, Daniel Ferreira said:

@Tigane and @joaommaia Do you still believe in Foo Fighters? 😅

No. But like I said, TSP are not headliners 🙂

Arcade Fire's concert at Kalorama was incredible, but I don't think this is a good booking because they did Campo Pequeno 2 times in 2022 and Kalorama this year. And I don't think they will release new material... but on the other hand, we will get a great concert and for that I am happy. 

14 hours ago, joaommaia said:

No. But like I said, TSP are not headliners 🙂

Arcade Fire's concert at Kalorama was incredible, but I don't think this is a good booking because they did Campo Pequeno 2 times in 2022 and Kalorama this year. And I don't think they will release new material... but on the other hand, we will get a great concert and for that I am happy. 

True, TSP aren't headliners, but I'm not going to NOS Alive.
Kalorama is calling for me... and Vilar de Mouros is where I buy the ticket with my eyes closed 🙂

40 minutes ago, just_one said:

the pearl jam effect continues...

3 day tickets are sold out.

Don't cause panic... they are not sold out. You are just checking Ticketline...check Seetickets and you can get them. And in Seetickets UK you have all types available. The only ones that are already soldout are the day tickets for 13 July.

• Like 1

Was looking at the tickets and only the ones under English are available for 3 days from what I can tell.  If I select the other languages they all say unavailable.  Was looking to pay in Euro rather than Sterling.  Is this a sign that it is about to sell out? Why would different languages have different allocations?

Yeh the couple made available to me when I posted where gone shortly after so seemed to go on NYE. What's the chances of getting them on resale or more allocations etc?  Haven't been since 2015.