Boardmasters 2024

Will b

It’s a good lineup pretty stacked and plenty of fans seem pleased - I just never get over the weird boardies ranking system

for example what’s Tom Odell done to deserve the usual 3rd down on main stage slot when last year he was 4th down in reading&leeds Festivap Republic tent. Yes another love is popular on tiktok but it was pretty popular last summer yoo

16 hours ago, Will b said:

It’s a good lineup pretty stacked and plenty of fans seem pleased - I just never get over the weird boardies ranking system

for example what’s Tom Odell done to deserve the usual 3rd down on main stage slot when last year he was 4th down in reading&leeds Festivap Republic tent. Yes another love is popular on tiktok but it was pretty popular last summer yoo

Boardmasters lineup always drops off incredibly quickly

Its not like he's smaller than the acts below him tbh

They do often have some weird placings tho your not wrong

--

They have done very well with this i must say. Headliners are incredibly good for their target audience I think.

Edited by gfa

1 hour ago, DomDom1984 said:

It'd be mentioned if Sam Fender was an exclusive, wouldn't it? Because I'm thinking him and Biffy Clyro are doing Summer Sessions at Bellahouston.

I'm a little surprised Fender is even doing shows this year. Assumed he'd have it off, nudge the new record out in the autumn for a winter tour and then hit festivals next summer.

With his health problems of course, he may want to spread it out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry, probably a stupid question but what details do you need to get Boardmasters tickets? Im only used to getting Glasto tickets. Is it just name and address? Do you need date of birth or anything else? Trying for day tix on Thursday for the first time.

On 2/24/2024 at 10:37 AM, midlifecrisis said:

Sorry, probably a stupid question but what details do you need to get Boardmasters tickets? Im only used to getting Glasto tickets. Is it just name and address? Do you need date of birth or anything else? Trying for day tix on Thursday for the first time.

The same as what you need for any normal ticket on ticketmaster

Name, address, phone number, email

I don't think you need date of birth - if you do it would only be for lead booker

edit - its nothing to worry about, they won't go instantly etc

Edited by gfa
  • Thanks 1

Day ticket prices...

Friday GA: £90 / £95 / £99.50

Friday VIP: £129 / £135 / £139 / £144

Saturday GA: £99.50 / £109

Saturday VIP: £139 / £144 / £149

Sunday GA: £99.50 / £109

Sunday VIP: £139 / £144 / £149

(+ booking fees)

• 4 weeks later...