Sziget Festival 2024

#1SzigetFan

34 minutes ago, Dukkai said:

I mean, apart from Sam Smith and maybe Fred Again, none of current headliners are actually headliner material. Some other year they would definitely be subs (or they were subs and haven't actually gained that much popularity since)
so, having a "headliner" such as Raye or Charli would be totally in line with this year's lineup, which shows you how weak this lineup really is

We can only hope that the money saved on booking 'smaller' headlines is spent elsewhere in the festival rather than used as profit.

• Upvote 1

I don"t even know what to say lol, I know we won't get my main "rock hopes", like Biffy Clyro or The Killers... so I hope for smaller acts, like Motionless in White or Dead Poet Society... maybe smaller metal acts like Novelists or Annisokay.. haha see, I hope for good unknown bands 😅 (+ Marc Rebillet. Please give us Marc Rebillet ❤️ )

8 minutes ago, Sziget2024_Leaks said:

Alright, got you. 

A female headliner is coming as well.

aaah , THAT is a good news 😄 trust me, I know you seem to like Rock as well, but Marc Rebillet Live ... don't miss it ! 😉 

3 hours ago, Dukkai said:

I mean, apart from Sam Smith and maybe Fred Again, none of current headliners are actually headliner material. Some other year they would definitely be subs (or they were subs and haven't actually gained that much popularity since)
so, having a "headliner" such as Raye or Charli would be totally in line with this year's lineup, which shows you how weak this lineup really is

Martin Garrix is the biggest headliner right now

Don’t think it’s happening but rumour has it TØP will be announcing a major world tour soon (some say it’s tomorrow). There were huge promotions on billboards on stadiums around the world today.

Anyway i still don’t think they’re coming this year but the timing of the announcement is remarkable

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, poelim said:

Don’t think it’s happening but rumour has it TØP will be announcing a major world tour soon (some say it’s tomorrow). There were huge promotions on billboards on stadiums around the world today.

Anyway i still don’t think they’re coming this year but the timing of the announcement is remarkable

Wow, I'm showing my age but who is that?

Edit: Scrub that, it's Twenty One Pilots. Never seen them referred to in that way before.

Edited by billybigballs

16 minutes ago, Matt86 said:

mmmm nop, he's far from having Garrix's career ..

I’m not talking about career, I’m talking about who’s gonna have a bigger crowd and it’s Fred.

Edited by Akujin