northernangel

1 hour ago, Tom Connolly said:

final prediction:

Paolo Nutini, Jamie T, Biffy Clyro, Keane X Snow Patrol 

Can’t see them having  3 out of 4 Victorious headers and although I initially thought Jamie T was a guarantee (as they really want him) I just don’t know if he’ll play that many Superstruct events. 

My Guess:

Paolo Nutini

Bombay Bicycle Club + Wet Leg

Snoop Dogg

Edited by sisco

1 hour ago, Bring Da Ruckus said:

they’ve chose a song by The Reytons as the backing track for the promo so that’s them confirmed i’d say

They’ve pretty much confirmed this in the comments. Surely they’re about third down Main Stage at a push? I think they’re a good live turn for what they are but they’ve not even sold out that home town show yet. Would be a bit of a feeble headliner in my eyes

Bad year if you like the cheaper middle-of-the-road UK fests but think Jamie T only has one good song. Surely he can't be headlining all 5 Superstructs; that's never happened before has it? 

Be surprised if Keane happens to be honest, especially as a co-head as some have suggested when out of all of the names being chucked about they're the one playing a fairly well sold arena tour. (Even though they are definitely my guilty pleasure band and would love it if they turned up here)

NGHFB, Snow Patrol, Jamie T, The Streets, Paolo Nutini I think for the 5. Maybe trade two out for MSP/Suede doing a co-headline thing on the Thursday to bring it up to 5. My guesses for the undercard are Editors, Idles, Wet Leg, The Reytons, The Lightning Seeds, Katy B, The Kooks, Coach Party, White Lies, The Slow Readers Club and Declan McKenna. Probably be too strong so just a mix of those.

53 minutes ago, Sparticus said:

Lineup is out on Thursday at 8am. How much crossover can we expect between y not and truck, surely they can't all have near identical lineups?

i’d say not much. there was hardly any last year, i think the only 2 (notable) acts they shared were Royal Blood and The Lathums

Have Kendal ever revealed a line up without having all the headliners confirmed? 

Between Gary Neville, lack of a Sunday headliner, and the fact there’s loads of bits down the bottom saying ‘Other Acts Here’ I’m cautious to believe it. 

However; there’s more than enough on there for me to justify a weekend ticket if it’s real. I’m kind of inclined to think it’s an early draft, but we’ll see

3 minutes ago, 49Lawson said:

Have Kendal ever revealed a line up without having all the headliners confirmed? 

Between Gary Neville, lack of a Sunday headliner, and the fact there’s loads of bits down the bottom saying ‘Other Acts Here’ I’m cautious to believe it. 

However; there’s more than enough on there for me to justify a weekend ticket if it’s real. I’m kind of inclined to think it’s an early draft, but we’ll see

Imagine this is just a draft that they were working on, imagine the one we’ll get on Thursday will be almost identical with these errors amended

13 minutes ago, Bring Da Ruckus said:

Imagine this is just a draft that they were working on, imagine the one we’ll get on Thursday will be almost identical with these errors amended

Yeah that wouldn’t surprise me; that’s a massive level of detail for a fake. 

Out of all of the Superstruct headliners doing the rounds, with any luck that top right one is Biffy (very much doubt it).

Would accept Snow Patrol or Paolo Nutini if needs be. 

2 minutes ago, 49Lawson said:

Yeah that wouldn’t surprise me; that’s a massive level of detail for a fake. 

Out of all of the Superstruct headliners doing the rounds, with any luck that top right one is Biffy (very much doubt it).

Would accept Snow Patrol or Paolo Nutini if needs be. 

Yeah it’s too good to be a fake, points for creativity if it is though seeing as they’ve thrown Gary Neville on there. I’d love for Biffy, I’m expecting Paolo or Snow Patrol

• Like 1

Unless it's specifically Biffy I doubt I'll be convincing the other half to go with that lineup. 

Running out of festivals to announce a lineup we want before it becomes a year off, assuming there's no chance in the Glastonbury resale

Edited by efcfanwirral