On 11/24/2023 at 9:52 AM, sisco said:

So this is a list from a Wercher forum of acts that are likely etc…  (Thanks to whoever created it if you see this)

Definitely: Foo Fighters, Dua Lipa, Maneskin

Very likely: Nothing but Thieves, PJ Harvey, Avril Lavigne, Pearl Jam, the Streets, James Blake, Soulwax, Parkway Drive, the Youth of Today, the Last Dinner Party, Amyl and the Sniffers

Good possibility: Sam Smith, Keane, Kali Uchis, Wet Leg, Royal Blood, Angèle, Dropkick Murphys, Sum 41, the Offspring, Simple Plan, Gaslight Anthem, the Hives, Elbow, Justice, Fall Out Boy, the Vaccines, Pommelien Thijs , Jungle, the Mysterines, Romy, Unknown Mortal Orchestra, dEUS, Pulp, Brutus, Brihang, Parcels, Parov Stelar, Electric Callboy, Bicep, Kenya Grace, Fontaines DC, IDLES, High Vis, Frank Carter & the Rattlesnakes, Miles Kane, Black Pumas, Alvvays, the Clockworks, Pet Shop Boys, Deftones, Peggy Gou, Badbadnotgood, Charli , Julie Byrne, Lemon Twigs, Model/Actriz, Phoenix, Pulp, Róisin Murphy, Roosevelt, Shabaka, Slow Pulp, Yo la Tengo

Surprise: Crowded House, Florence and the Machine, the Cure, Billie Eilish, Queens of the Stone Age, the Kooks, Fontaines DC, the Prodigy, the Killers, Hozier, Nick Cave, Empire State Bastard, Noel Gallagher, Kings of Leon, Snow Patrol, the Smile, Tame Impala, Michael Kiwanuka, Beach House, Air, Slowdive, Turnstile, M83, Primus, Nine Inch Nails, Arlo Parks, Greta van Fleet, Ghost, Weezer, LCD Soundsystem, Depeche Mode, Blur, Overmono, Anohni and the Johnsons, Khruangbin, the Blaze, Sabaton, Frankie and the Witch Fingers, Smith & Burrows, Lenny Kravitz, the Beaches, Placebo, Nabihah Iqbal, King Gizzard & the Lizard Wizard, Lana del Rey, Vampire Weekend, Royel Otis, Sugababes, Chase & Status, Jai Paul, Clipse, FKA Twigs, Nelly Furtado

Chances zero/dropped: Coldplay, Green Day, Smashing Pumpkins, the National, Kendrick Lamar, Ed Sheeran, Bring Me The Horizon, Tool, Suede, Metallica

Which forum?

So no names today! Strange...Considering that ticket sales start on Friday - which would normally mean several announcements prior to that day - it would make sense if they'd started today (in fact it's weird that they stayed silent for almost 2 weeks).

So maybe tomorrow then? Together with BKS and possibly a couple others...

25 minutes ago, Floyd_Ams said:

So no names today! Strange...Considering that ticket sales start on Friday - which would normally mean several announcements prior to that day - it would make sense if they'd started today (in fact it's weird that they stayed silent for almost 2 weeks).

Someone else on another site has said names tomoz as presale starts on weds

2 hours ago, Floyd_Ams said:

Tickets go on sale on Friday so we still have a few days... I won't count on tomorrow. But more closer to tickets start so Wednesday or even Thursday. 

5 minutes ago, Padjeq said:

This was my plan for 2024 but big green coach aren't doing european festival travel from the uk anymore. £129 round trip flight from brum isn't so bad. Is the shuttle from brussels to werchter easy peasy?

You first need to take a train to Leuven, then the shuttle to the festival. It's very well organized, you won't wait long time to have a shuttle. So I'd say easy peasy 🙂 

6 minutes ago, graceunderpressure said:

Still nothing ! Pre sale tickets out tomorrow , how can thy be so quiet ?? 

Tickets go on sale on Friday, not Wednesday.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Archi said:

You first need to take a train to Leuven, then the shuttle to the festival. It's very well organized, you won't wait long time to have a shuttle. So I'd say easy peasy 🙂 

There are also paid shuttles from airports to the festival @Padjeq, they go a few times a day and are easy to get

9 minutes ago, Archi said:

Nice, thank you.

3 minutes ago, Nicklord said:

There are also paid shuttles from airports to the festival @Padjeq, they go a few times a day and are easy to get

That's cool. Plan is to get in on the wednesday evening, so maybe we can go direct to the myspace hive.

16 minutes ago, Archi said:

Pre Sale goes on sale tomoz. 

17 minutes ago, Archi said:

Nope . Pre sale tomorrow . Went last year and got an email about presale on the 29th

• Upvote 1

That whole pre-sales thingy was a joke last year (advertised but never happened) and I think it will be the same this year too. No confirmation message or email after registration and today they removed it from the website and the app although the deadline was supposed to be tomorrow. Don’t know why they bother doing that really.

Anyway…updates on the website and the app indicates new names coming today imo. 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Floyd_Ams said:

Massive Attack are in my RW wishlist every year. I find it strange that they haven't been there for 20 years.

I hope this will change in '24.

Same here! I find it odd that they haven´t played Werchter for such a long time. They are a really good live band.