Glastonbury blogs and vlogs 2023

faymondo

Thought I would post my Weds to Saturday blog posts here. I like to post early morning the next day. Will get around to the final Sunday one this evening.

I also like to read other peoples musings be it in writing or video format.

Weds https://wp.me/pzmxh-2QX

Thurs https://wp.me/pzmxh-2R1

Fri https://wp.me/pzmxh-2R4

Sat https://wp.me/pzmxh-2R8

7 minutes ago, WS_Jack_III said:

Brilliant that.

I might do a lowlights one next year. The first trip in, setting up the tent, the next trip for the ale. Morning toilet run. Tent down, home walk. Carpark wait and an hour plus stuck on the M6  after a crash and put it out just before ticket day to put people off 😜

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/27/2023 at 7:44 PM, WS_Jack_III said:

1 hour ago, Avalon_Fields said:

To my surprise I gained some paid video work because of my Glastonbury 2022 video. So, here's my attempt this year (Warning: serious flashing images). Thank you Chemical Brothers. 'Believe'.

Both great, I love watching these though they always highlight how much you miss. You could easily do the festival every weekend for a month and still not see everything.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

OK, so I've done a really long one!! Features a full account of our trip, end to end. Probably the only time i'll do this, knew it was going to be a hell of an effort. Such shaky footage because I was still trying to be present! 🤣 But wanted to make the effort to show a family perspective...

Finally got round to editing it all together. A brilliant memory for us so I'm glad I did it, if someone else enjoys watching it too then that's a bonus 😊

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, Bike_Like_A_Mum said:

OK, so I've done a really long one!! Features a full account of our trip, end to end. Probably the only time i'll do this, knew it was going to be a hell of an effort. Such shaky footage because I was still trying to be present! 🤣 But wanted to make the effort to show a family perspective...

Finally got round to editing it all together. A brilliant memory for us so I'm glad I did it, if someone else enjoys watching it too then that's a bonus 😊

lovely video and shows some insight into a family side of things which ive never seen before on here 🙂 

16 hours ago, Bike_Like_A_Mum said:

Loved that. Cemented my thought that kids are too young to take until they can at least walk on their own.

• 4 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Harrison Hendrix said:

Found this on the internet. Same guy as last year. Breaking into Glastonbury. Thought it might be worth posting up.

Has been discussed a bit since the festival. Seems to be suggested he got in legitimately and then tried later on in the horse for his video and views 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Has been discussed a bit since the festival. Seems to be suggested he got in legitimately and then tried later on in the horse for his video and views 

I had high hopes for more break in videos, this year. This was the only one I could find. With all the fence work going on, I don’t know why no-one filmed any of it. I suppose they must have confiscated the cameras.