Primavera Sound 2024

UsernameHere

15 minutes ago, xxialac said:

And who do people think will close the Rayban (know it’s called something else now but calling it the Rayban is too ingrained) each night? 

Jai Paul, Charli, Disclosure (again) ? Think Justice will end up on Mordor

Edited by scatteredscreens

15 minutes ago, xxialac said:

And who do people think will close the Rayban (know it’s called something else now but calling it the Rayban is too ingrained) each night? 

Peggy gou - Herrensauna - Sandwell district are my bets even though I would like to see something a bit different like a.g cook or TraTraTrax 

I think the "headliners" will be all at Mordor? So no Justice e no Disclosure.

For the size of her name, I think Peggy could be in the spot of Charlotte De Witte this year, closing Amazon.

I'll go with A.G. Cook, Teki Latex and TraTraTrax.

Do we have any news about DJ Coco?? 

3 minutes ago, branvan said:

How is this with the metro? Thursday night no metro, starts running when? and Friday & Saturday night metro all night, it's like that? 

Thursday there is no Metro between 0:00 and 05:00, Friday no Metro between 02:00 and 05:00. Saturday its 24h. Tram goes 24h but only every 20 min or so.

Shuttle Buses take you to Placa Catalunya, those were pretty reliable even when the Metro didn't run anymore

Edited by Quadrophobia

5 minutes ago, albidc said:

I think the "headliners" will be all at Mordor? So no Justice e no Disclosure.

For the size of her name, I think Peggy could be in the spot of Charlotte De Witte this year, closing Amazon.

I'll go with A.G. Cook, Teki Latex and TraTraTrax.

Do we have any news about DJ Coco?? 

One of the members of TraTraTrax (bitter babe i think) post in one ig history that they will close one this primavera edition so probably cupra taking the place of VTSS b2b LSDXOXO ps23 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Quadrophobia said:

Thursday there is no Metro between 0:00 and 05:00, Friday no Metro between 02:00 and 05:00. Saturday its 24h. Tram goes 24h but only every 20 min or so.

Shuttle Buses take you to Placa Catalunya, those were pretty reliable even when the Metro didn't run anymore

Plus from what I remember there are the city night buses that go to some other parts and go all night. 

8 hours ago, Memory Man said:

Ok this looks absolutely unmissable and im not a big rap fan. Thanks for sharing! I do remember them from the early mid 00s but didnt know if theyd be great live or just riding a few big hits. This looks seriously good.

They're my number 1 must see, personally. I'd also encourage anyone who is not very familiar with Clipse to give Hell Hath no Fury a listen. If you have any interest at all in hip hop you'll probably enjoy this album.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Memory Man said:

Nice

who do we think shoo in for auditori?

basinski

beth gibbons?

a few more someone else will be able to suggest im sure

Cofirmed for Auditori are

William Basinski
Charlemange Palestine

And its hinted Joanna Sternberg will be there. Also some artists like Phew I couldn't imagine anywhere else