Crew Map?

jow95

3 hours ago, bryanj01 said:

Bump & beg!  Also looking for this.  Doesn't have to be the detailed PDF that leaked one year!  Can be a photo of the site map handed out at Campsite Crew caravans!

Would be nice though wouldn't it 

and not sure if this helps, but this is a recent map from the Mendip Council licenceing gubbins showing crew camping, but also lists stages etc:

linked as the forum doesn't like PDF uploads:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/16dQ40R0YNqTAdm76kQ5GGY-qXkAnvy0K/view?usp=sharing

edit: permissions changed - anyone should be able to open this now 🙂

Edited by paulshane
  • Thanks 2

16 hours ago, clarkete said:

There's a link that was shared by @stuie and @blutarsky last year...
https://www.dropbox.com/s/c6lkl9ad9vn0398/2022 Crew Map 9.6.22.pdf?dl=0

I've asked my leak for this years version but he hasn't been issued it yet! 

Stand by...

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 6/7/2023 at 8:43 AM, paulshane said:

and not sure if this helps, but this is a recent map from the Mendip Council licenceing gubbins showing crew camping, but also lists stages etc:

linked as the forum doesn't like PDF uploads:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/16dQ40R0YNqTAdm76kQ5GGY-qXkAnvy0K/view?usp=sharing

edit: permissions changed - anyone should be able to open this now 🙂

Interesting as that shows only half of Pylon is taken up with crew camping. Unfortunately, it’s the East side, but it does suggest it may be possible to walk South from PGA and avoiding a detour past Woodies.

28 minutes ago, Fishinginthelongdrops said:

Interesting as that shows only half of Pylon is taken up with crew camping. Unfortunately, it’s the East side, but it does suggest it may be possible to walk South from PGA and avoiding a detour past Woodies.

bear in mind that is the map from 2022  -this years isn't available in that level of detail to us minions  yet 🙂

Edited by paulshane

1 hour ago, Fishinginthelongdrops said:

On the standard map, there is a pink path going down from Darble past Pylon on the East (between Pylon and Woodsies hospitality) direct to Bushy. Most people seem not to have seen this and think you have to walk all the way round from Darble and circumnavigate the hospitality camping, but it doesn't appear that way.

Any fellow crew members have recommended shortcuts for navigating around the site?

I know I've been waved through a couple of restricted routes with a crew wristband before that skipped a bunch of foot traffic, I just can't remember where they were...