Secret Sets 2023

JayDiesel

Lots of the same names being guessed. And the same names which have been mentioned for months. If I remember rightly last year, Jack White was a complete outsider. Don't remember his name being brought up at all. Think people need to be thinking outside the box a little more.

However, with a self confirm...I actually think Hozier could be a strong possibility for the Park slot. Think that would suit too

10 minutes ago, pascal cygan said:

Loyle Carner is on Transgressive records who are doing a takeover of the Rabbit Hole - imagine high chance he'll be one of those slots.

Alvvays also on that label but highly unlikely they'll be involved sadly!

Loyle literally did that last year, dont think it will happen again 

58 minutes ago, Al2006 said:

Do we think M83 could be a shout for any of these? I was really gutted they weren't on final line-up, would suit a woodsies TBA or Park

They're in Prague on Saturday and Berlin on Sunday - would only leave the Friday slots. Not impossible, but seems unlikely.

2 hours ago, JRhys29 said:

They're in Prague on Saturday and Berlin on Sunday - would only leave the Friday slots. Not impossible, but seems unlikely.

ah didn't realise the specific day they were playing in prague - as you say, sounds unlikely - shame.

3 hours ago, Al2006 said:

Do we think M83 could be a shout for any of these? I was really gutted they weren't on final line-up, would suit a woodsies TBA or Park

Why wouldn’t they have just announced M83?

Deffo not the pyramid, doesn’t feel right on the park but potentially Woodsies, I just don’t understand why they’d be listed as a tba instead of just being named.