The great British Sewing Bee - BBC1 9pm

Fred Zepplin

19 minutes ago, Acid Loafers said:

Oooh! My partner loves this show, we'll keep an eye out & be rooting for her! 🥳

Hard to say without spoiling I guess, but did she get to make anything on the show she might wear at the farm? 👀 

I can't divulge that information I'm afraid. She has made us all matching outfits for the festival though. Shirts for me and my Son and dresses for her and our daughter 

• Upvote 2

Oh amazing, well done to her! The one and only show I watch live on TV all year, I’ve been counting down for months! Hoping it will help me find my sewjo and actually sew the dress I have got the fabric for in time to wear it on the farm!

14 hours ago, Fred Zepplin said:

Thanks everyone, she did amazing. Same time next week 

Just caught up now.  She was fab.
It’s so nice to have someone to cheer on right from the off but my favourite thing was definitely the crocheted you and Mrs Zepplin 🙃

6 minutes ago, Fred Zepplin said:

I don’t know when we get the garments she’s made. The transformation challenge didn’t go to plan. I’m going to try and squeeze in it when it comes to prove Patrick wrong 

Ha ha yes it was rather tight 👀 but will keep everything close by and warm - what does Patrick know anyway!