Worthy View & Sticklinch Available

franathy

We have a 2 person Scout available for Sticklinch if anyone is interested, as two in our group have dropped out. We are coming from Toronto, so not arriving until Thursday morning on coach.  Not sure if the lead booker has to be there with the info.  Just looking to try and get some of our money back.  Would be looking for around 350 or a reasonable offer.  Thanks

• Like 1

21 hours ago, TorontoScot said:

We have a 2 person Scout available for Sticklinch if anyone is interested, as two in our group have dropped out. We are coming from Toronto, so not arriving until Thursday morning on coach.  Not sure if the lead booker has to be there with the info.  Just looking to try and get some of our money back.  Would be looking for around 350 or a reasonable offer.  Thanks

Glad you managed to get tickets! 

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Glad you managed to get tickets! 

Thanks Chris!

Aye, coach from Bristol this year.  Can see by your posts how much you love not only the festival but the area itself, so was happy to see you got tickets back in November.

Plus after the utter gash year that our fitba team has had, we both need something a bit magical to look forward to I think. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Aeroplane Over the Sea said:

Can anyone help me; if you’re not the lead booker in a group at worthy view - how does it work making sure you’ve got the appropriate ticket?

same question for car parking I guess

The lead booker will be sent barcodes for the number of people they have registered. They recently asked lead bookers to confirm names (nobody has ever checked the names - it’s the number of times the barcode can be scanned that counts). Anyone can book WV or sticklinch parking. I did last year but wasn’t lead booker.

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Aeroplane Over the Sea said:

Can anyone help me; if you’re not the lead booker in a group at worthy view - how does it work making sure you’ve got the appropriate ticket?

The emails were sent on Friday to lead bookers asking them to add the names and registration numbers of the people staying in their tent(s), plus the group name for multiple tent bookings. Your car park pass will be posted to the lead booker. Nearer the time, the lead booker will be emailed a bar code to distribute to everyone on the WV accommodation booking. 

Edited by phillyfaddle

5 hours ago, phillyfaddle said:

The emails were sent on Friday to lead bookers asking them to add the names and registration numbers of the people staying in their tent(s), plus the group name for multiple tent bookings. Your car park pass will be posted to the lead booker. Nearer the time, the lead booker will be emailed a bar code to distribute to everyone on the WV accommodation booking. 

Not registration numbers? I booked a tent for my son but no idea what his is. They don’t ask. Just names and in my experience they never check.  I booked my own parking last year but didn’t book the tent. Parking sticker was sent to me.

Does anyone know if you can access WV from the King's Hill Gate by Strummerville before getting your WV wristband? 

For example, arriving at Ped Gate A and then walking through the site to WV, rather than wait for the shuttle bus up and travelling on that all the way round to the main WV entrance.

15 hours ago, Wherethewildthingsare2 said:

Not registration numbers? I booked a tent for my son but no idea what his is. They don’t ask. Just names and in my experience they never check.  I booked my own parking last year but didn’t book the tent. Parking sticker was sent to me.

Yes, parking sticker will be sent to you if you booked it separately. Mine was purchased with the tent booking, so it will be sent to the lead booker.

You might be right about them not asking for reg numbers just names this year. Pretty sure they used to ask for reg numbers to make sure a G ticket was allocated. But maybe they don’t bother now, just turn people away at the gate 😁 

3 hours ago, Clarence Clemons said:

Does anyone know if you can access WV from the King's Hill Gate by Strummerville before getting your WV wristband? 

For example, arriving at Ped Gate A and then walking through the site to WV, rather than wait for the shuttle bus up and travelling on that all the way round to the main WV entrance.

Yes I believe you can, as long as you have your WV paperwork - security are strict about checking. Btw it’s Pennard Hill Gate next to Strummerville, not King’s Hill Gate (not sure where that is?).

3 hours ago, phillyfaddle said:

Yes, parking sticker will be sent to you if you booked it separately. Mine was purchased with the tent booking, so it will be sent to the lead booker.

You might be right about them not asking for reg numbers just names this year. Pretty sure they used to ask for reg numbers to make sure a G ticket was allocated. But maybe they don’t bother now, just turn people away at the gate 😁 

They’ve never asked for registration numbers, in fact the name gathering was all a bit casual the first couple of years. The lead booker just had to arrive first if possible.  You have to show your ticket at the gate and they don’t ask for ID. Presumably they are more keen on knowing numbers in advance. 

Yes I also thought it was PH Gate but 

4 hours ago, phillyfaddle said:

Yes I also thought it was PH gate but seems to have been renamed on the 2023 map!

2 hours ago, Wherethewildthingsare2 said:

They’ve never asked for registration numbers, in fact the name gathering was all a bit casual the first couple of years. The lead booker just had to arrive first if possible.  You have to show your ticket at the gate and they don’t ask for ID. Presumably they are more keen on knowing numbers in advance. 

I’ve been staying at WV since 2014 and have been the booker for every year apart from this one, so know the process at the gate 😊 Could have sworn we needed to enter Reg numbers in the past. My memory’s clearly failing…. 🙄

1 hour ago, phillyfaddle said:

I’ve been staying at WV since 2014 and have been the booker for every year apart from this one, so know the process at the gate 😊 Could have sworn we needed to enter Reg numbers in the past. My memory’s clearly failing…. 🙄

Me too! Stayed there from 2014-2019 and always been the lead booker, often for friends not in my immediate party, never known their regs. Defected to Sticklinch in 22. Don’t miss the hill one bit.

20 hours ago, Wherethewildthingsare2 said:

Me too! Stayed there from 2014-2019 and always been the lead booker, often for friends not in my immediate party, never known their regs. Defected to Sticklinch in 22. Don’t miss the hill one bit.

Lol. We’re still climbing 🥾🏔️ for now…

On 5/21/2023 at 5:26 PM, Aeroplane Over the Sea said:

Car parking pass is sent by mail.

Email is sent with a QR code for guest access... No need for names, QR has a limited number of uses, so if you're not all arriving at the same time, just share the appropriate QR code with the group stopping in that unit, and each person can get it scanned on entry. 

Here's the jargo from last year's email concerning this... 

Ticket delivery
----
THIS CONFIRMATION IS FOR THE DISTRIBUTION OF YOUR E-TICKET (ATTACHED) ONLY. YOUR CARD HAS NOT BEEN RE-CHARGED.

PLEASE FIND ATTACHED YOUR PRINT-AT-HOME E-TICKET FOR WORTHY VIEW AND OR STICKLINCH.

Every person who will be staying in your Accommodation must have a copy of the e-ticket (as well as their Festival tickets) to access Worthy View / Sticklinch.

(This order does not contain any entry tickets to the Festival.)

Please note, this order summary will not give you access to the site - you must present the gate staff with the attached print-at-home tickets along with your Festival tickets

You can download your E-Tickets here
To check the status of your order, change your delivery address and contact us, please visit our Customer Support Centre.

We're in the Tipi field - for which the Worthy View parking would be great. If anyone has 4 spaces in their tent/s please PM me! We only want to be able to pass through Worthy View and save the plates/ daughter complaints.