croissant neuf

marathonsteve

On 4/28/2023 at 11:41 PM, William Mann said:

Anyone kind enough to make a playlist lol?

Here you go.  Two tracks from each artist; their most played (on Spotify) and their most recent. Really enjoyed this one - i can probably count on one hand the amount of time I've spent at Croissant Neuf. Yet I realise now that I actually like quite a lot of the music 

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Beerqueen said:

I can't remember where you live? Can you get home from BC or have you got someone who is happy to drive?

Ellesmere Port.....I start work at 6am sunday and cant have any alcohol in my system 🤣

8 hours ago, gazzared said:

Yeah ...hopefully get a night a foxholes castle campsite,  its only about an hour away 👍

I'm fairly certain that for the beer festival weekend they insist on at least a two night stay, otherwise we might do one night.

On 4/29/2023 at 1:33 AM, Evilmonkeydan said:

If there isn’t one by the morning I’ll have made one 👍

Sounds like a threat

• Thanks 1

Strong lineup from CN this year. Seen Showhawk Duo, ROT90s, Henge and Gaz Brookfield before and they're all solid fun.  Obviously Mik but that goes without saying, hopefully this year the coach will get me in early enough for his Wed pm slot up on the bandstand.

See you up there @Sawdusty surfer

Discovered Showhawk Duo over the weekend - looks like they played about 5 different stages last year - real Gabrielle y Rodrigo vibes, they have a nice daft punk medley and another one of dance anthem classics.  Also really liking the Trouble Notes.

Really glad that this poster dropped early as otherwise I probably would have just spotted Gaz Brookfield and Gabrielle Aplin - hope to see both of them too - but it's the extra stuff that I love discovering that isn't really possible when everything drops all at once at the end of May.