Spotify Playlist 2023 - All full setlists

Chrisp1986

Hi everyone

Got to work on this quick, it is not as intensively researched as the usual playlist and is probably too long but it is a start.

It is effectively the full, most recent, setlist for every act on the poster based on Setlist.fm. Maneskin would not work on Setify so that is just 10 most popular songs. Lana Del Rey is her most recent setlists with her new tracks (and a few of my favourites) added.

Enjoy!

• Thanks 11

2 minutes ago, Chrisp1986 said:

Hi everyone

Got to work on this quick, it is not as intensively researched as the usual playlist and is probably too long but it is a start.

It is effectively the full, most recent, setlist for every act on the poster based on Setlist.fm. Maneskin would not work on Setify so that is just 10 most popular songs. Lana Del Rey is her most recent setlists with her new tracks (and a few of my favourites) added.

Enjoy!

Great work, thanks

28 minutes ago, Chrisp1986 said:

Hi everyone

Enjoy!

Jesus. Incredible. Hats off.

1 hour ago, Chrisp1986 said:

Hi everyone

Enjoy!

Fabulous work thanks. 

I've still got a subscription to tune my music (until end march atm I think) , so can port across to other platforms as required. 

How did you do the ten song one?  I've wondered before how to do that as I'm old and quite like a finite one - I'll never get to the end of that anyway 😊

Edited by clarkete

22 minutes ago, Chrisp1986 said:

Will also update as we go along. Tempted to add Beth Orton and QOTSA but may limit to when festival confirm.

I think you could add self confirms like Beth Orton but would probably wait in QOTSA as we don't know why they have been removed. 

1 hour ago, Chrisp1986 said:

Hi everyone

Enjoy!

This is brilliant thanks buddy.

What happens if a setlist changes ? random question

Just now, Stretlow said:

This is brilliant thanks buddy.

What happens if a setlist changes ? random question

Nothing as it is just for a general feel. Will add tracks if new albums are released etc though. Done the same for Bearded Theory last couple of years.

Made a playlist. Most of 'em are just the top 3-5 tracks of the artist's most popular (so possibly not your faves or the older tracks).........included the self confirms that I could find on spotify/qobuz. Enjoy.

13 hours ago, Chrisp1986 said:

Hi everyone

Enjoy!

Think the below should be accessible to others, these are the services I knew i had access to or were free...

Tidal version
https://tidal.com/browse/playlist/2d305f15-666a-48d8-901a-6c5eaa664d9b

Deezer
https://deezer.page.link/VTcPNeTaSjNTtXTY7

Amazon Music

https://music.amazon.co.uk/user-playlists/962f17ae81684139b6e6f4394a618dc6engb?marketplaceId=A1F83G8C2ARO7P&musicTerritory=GB&ref=dm_sh_kv7IAp8mxlAuHrvRnCX5Ui0Of

Edited by clarkete

6 hours ago, PassingCloud said:

Made a playlist. Most of 'em are just the top 3-5 tracks of the artist's most popular (so possibly not your faves or the older tracks).........included the self confirms that I could find on spotify/qobuz. Enjoy.

Done a tidal version of yours too, hope that's OK...
https://tidal.com/browse/playlist/1660aaa2-48c6-4908-a3ad-41b80dc67de3

If anyone wants a version of one of the above playlists in another app then (as long as I can access it without having to pay big bucks) I'm happy to oblige.

These are all the ones listed in tunemymusic...

Screenshot 2023-03-04 004253.jpg

42 minutes ago, clarkete said:

Done a tidal version of yours too, hope that's OK...
https://tidal.com/browse/playlist/1660aaa2-48c6-4908-a3ad-41b80dc67de3

If anyone wants a version of one of the above playlists in another app then (as long as I can access it without having to pay big bucks) I'm happy to oblige.

These are all the ones listed in tunemymusic...

Screenshot 2023-03-04 004253.jpg

Yep cheers. I love TuneMyMusic!

• Upvote 1