Slam Dunk 2024

Dukey

16 hours ago, pryce said:

question for the North 

i am planning on Taxis after the event back to leeds centre, for 10 people ...after last years troubles im thinking of walking to the Lidl on selby road...good idea? waste of time? any taxi companies that honour pre bookings and dont allocate drivers a few minutes before? dont mind spending a bit extra for peace of mind.

thanks 

Genuinely quicker & easier to get the shuttle bus

6 hours ago, theramm said:

Genuinely quicker & easier to get the shuttle bus

even with the horror stories last year? or are the hours wait for shuttle buses greatly over exagarrated

thanks 

6 hours ago, pryce said:

even with the horror stories last year? or are the hours wait for shuttle buses greatly over exagarrated

thanks 

I had zero issues last year. Left during The Offspring's last song and jumped straight on. 

56 minutes ago, pryce said:

Big screen or decent WiFi needed or they are losing my group of 20 until at least 5.30! 

Yeah I’m thinking the same. Pub for the final and taxi in for Palaye Royale > I Prevail

2 hours ago, pryce said:

Does anyone know if re-entry is allowed?

thinking of leaving for playoff final and then coming back straight after

Don’t suppose you know of anywhere close showing the game? 

14 minutes ago, foolee said:

Don’t suppose you know of anywhere close showing the game? 

well network coverage shows 5G available around the main enterance, temple newsam house and the taxi pick up points, so im going to see if thats the case and watch it on a sky sports day pass

if that fails taxi to Woodman pub which is a little further above the Lidl

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, pryce said:

well network coverage shows 5G available around the main enterance, temple newsam house and the taxi pick up points, so im going to see if thats the case and watch it on a sky sports day pass

if that fails taxi to Woodman pub which is a little further above the Lidl

Will do the same then I think, let me know if you have any luck on site and then you might see me watching it in a similar location 😂

Still not 100% sure on who to see out of:

Set It Off vs One Step Closer

All American Rejects vs Goldfinger (would only be 30 mins max as I'll be watching Funeral For A Friend before)

Have no particular affiliation with any of them except some nostalgia for some AAR

Rest of the day I think I'm pretty set:

Dangerous Summer - Arm's Length - Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Set It Off/One Step Closer - Bob Vylan - rest of Mallory Knox - State Champs - rest of Pale Waves - LS Dunes - Funeral for a Friend - rest of All American Rejects/Goldfinger - The Wonder Years - rest of You Me At Six

Still to pick up tickets but have my parking ticket now. Looking at the clashfinder, there's definitely enough there to have a day with no breaks although a fair few hours where I'm not a massive fan of any band on.

Also, Leeds fans think they have it bad. My shite football team have decided to have a good year this year and I now have to make a nine hour drive directly from the South site to Dingwall to make a 12pm kick off in the off chance we get promoted. 

10 hours ago, Rusty Spoon said:

Still to pick up tickets but have my parking ticket now. Looking at the clashfinder, there's definitely enough there to have a day with no breaks although a fair few hours where I'm not a massive fan of any band on.

Also, Leeds fans think they have it bad. My shite football team have decided to have a good year this year and I now have to make a nine hour drive directly from the South site to Dingwall to make a 12pm kick off in the off chance we get promoted. 

Rooting for your defeat so as I'm not considering a trip to that arse end. 

On 5/20/2024 at 1:11 PM, foolee said:

Will do the same then I think, let me know if you have any luck on site and then you might see me watching it in a similar location 😂

Just got an email saying they are trying to figure out a way of showing the game ..will let us know on socials if possible 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

The effort to show the game will be funny when Leeds lose won't it?

I have no idea why I'm desperate to watch ..I've come to terms to losing as we always do ....