2023 ticket competitions

Leyrulion

40 minutes ago, Lucy92 said:

I can’t remember if it said in the t&c whether they’d announce the winner 

Nor can I, I did send a screenshot on my group chat but doesn’t have the full blurb in the screenshot, gets cut off at winner will be the first name drawn randomly after the competition has closed, and the page is no longer available.

Looks like she performed it live there in both 2007 and 2009. Suppose we’ll have to wait for the other tracks throughout the day to whittle it down. 
I have absolutely zero chance of being the ‘most enthusiastic’ even if I was one of the lucky 20 to be selected .. so it’s rather pointless from me! 😆

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, st dan said:

Looks like she performed it live there in both 2007 and 2009. Suppose we’ll have to wait for the other tracks throughout the day to whittle it down. 
I have absolutely zero chance of being the ‘most enthusiastic’ even if I was one of the lucky 20 to be selected .. so it’s rather pointless from me! 😆

I believe in you! I’m concerned about how badly I would perform in a Glastonbury general knowledge quiz, especially since I’ve still never made it to the farm 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, st dan said:

2009 had that drum & bass section they played live on 6music, 2007 she had a brass intro (which admittedly they could have cut for radio) but can it hear it throughout and no drum & bass section…

But let’s see what they play next! Will include my stupidly long train journey to work and subsequent YouTube research if they call me! 😂

I hope someone else from eFestivals wins the R6 comp today!
I am sat at my desk unable to concentrate because I am far too excited, and still gobsmacked that I actually managed to win tickets. It doesn't feel real but it will tomorrow morning when we're leaving.

Thank you all so much for joining in with the competition fun over the last few months. It's been a whirlwind of cider, chocolate, cheese, Vodafone and more. Big love to you all. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

I am sat at my desk unable to concentrate because I am far too excited, and still gobsmacked that I actually managed to win tickets. It doesn't feel real but it will tomorrow morning when we're leaving.

Thank you all so much for joining in with the competition fun over the last few months. It's been a whirlwind of cider, chocolate, cheese, Vodafone and more. Big love to you all. 

Have the best time! Hopefully we’ll make it a radio hattrick today!

20 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

Have an amazing time 🥳💃🎤🎪

Sat listening to R6 and wondering how it would work (getting sorted etc.) if I did win (which I won’t 🤣) but mentally making a list just in case 🤣

Have an amazing time everyone - I’ll keep an eye out for you all on the telly 🤣

Just now, Andy0808 v5 said:

Yeh I thought they’d at least play three that all crossed years at some point: with the fourth being the one to deduce it all

Indeed ... a strange one that. Although thinking about it, I wonder how that could work. There can't actually be masses of cross-over without going down the Beans/Mik/Lekkido route.