2023 ticket competitions

Leyrulion

12 hours ago, angelin said:

How many have they given away so far? Ive never known so many from one company before. No point in entering if I only want one for my friend as it looks like they would turn you away if you already have your ticket. Fair enough I suppose.

There was 100 during their app competition. They gave away a random one on Twitter. First load of Social Media competition was 3 tickets, second was 2 tickets. Yesterdays comp is 5 tickets. 

1 hour ago, cb4747 said:

There was 100 during their app competition. They gave away a random one on Twitter. First load of Social Media competition was 3 tickets, second was 2 tickets. Yesterdays comp is 5 tickets. 

These are 'pairs' don't forget so times that number by 2...

2 minutes ago, gooner1990 said:

Have they actually explained to anyone why they allowed that to happen?

I sent them a DM asking if they could sort my mate out with a pair of tickets. Got a reply saying "Sorry, no, only tickets we have to distribute are in the competitions", so I went back and said "what about that rando you dished tickets out to, then?". Got no further reply lol. 

Just now, dirtysteve said:

I sent them a DM asking if they could sort my mate out with a pair of tickets. Got a reply saying "Sorry, no, only tickets we have to distribute are in the competitions", so I went back and said "what about that rando you dished tickets out to, then?". Got no further reply lol. 

TBH, its not really on something like that...I do wonder though if the person they gave them to knew she was going to get them as part of being a 'social media influencer' and they set it up as it was such a random tweet to pull out of nowhere from 6 months ago.

Be interesting to see how many posts she makes over the weekend with Vodaphone tagged in them! 

2 hours ago, cb4747 said:

Anyone feeling creative? 
I’m going to enter and get my 5 year old daughter to help design one! 
http://wateraid.org/Glastonbury

We had so many of those tattoos while working with wateraid at Camp bestival. My 7 year old was covered in them. The rain drop was always the most popular ! 

2 hours ago, highnrg123 said:

We had so many of those tattoos while working with wateraid at Camp bestival. My 7 year old was covered in them. The rain drop was always the most popular ! 

I can see why! Was it sparkly?

Ive submitted two entries already. Going to aim for as many as my wannabe-creative brain can come up with, within my untalented means and hope on the basis of many entries I may stand a small chance!

I love doing things like this! 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

I can see why! Was it sparkly?

Ive submitted two entries already. Going to aim for as many as my wannabe-creative brain can come up with, within my untalented means and hope on the basis of many entries I may stand a small chance!

is it unlimited entries ? 

2 hours ago, cb4747 said:

I also love things like this. I have already created a design too, but have yet to submit it, but will do so shortly. However, my normally brimming with ideas mind has been compromised, so doubt that multiple entries will be possible, but we'll see. I don't really have any intention of going, so would swerve any win on to one of you folk on here, in any case. I am trying. Very trying! lol

14 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I also love things like this. I have already created a design too, but have yet to submit it, but will do so shortly. However, my normally brimming with ideas mind has been compromised, so doubt that multiple entries will be possible, but we'll see. I don't really have any intention of going, so would swerve any win on to one of you folk on here, in any case. I am trying. Very trying! lol

I don’t think looking at the terms you can donate the prize yog …. So someone might have to have submitted the idea 

27 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

If you win it you'll have to go, oh well!

15 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

I don’t think looking at the terms you can donate the prize yog …. So someone might have to have submitted the idea 

I have 'given' (in the past) two legitimate (to me) tickets to my mates to 'give' (i.e. at no cost, whatsoever) to two people (who don't look like thieves) on the gate. I have been told that they were both successful in gaining entry.

@Madyaker - Ooohh, your such a temptress!  I do think that I would like to have one last fandango at Glastonbury, it must be said. Then I think of how many people on here who are more 'desperate' to get there than I am, and it alters my course. 

So with 30 days until the festival we have the Wateraid competition currently open (closing 30/05). Anyone entered?

We also have the R1,R2 and 6 Music competitions to come. These are normally the Radio competitions 1-2 weeks before I believe?