Cala Mijas 2023

gfa

31 minutes ago, xxialac said:

There’s still so much time. A lot of festivals in early summer only announcer recently and CM end of the Summer.

End of the Road and Green Man yet to announce anyone also.

But the tickets have been taken off sale. I think there's a problem with the location. 

I got this email from Google maps the other day from a review I left after the first year. When I looked all reviews are gone. 

Screenshot_20240203_103645_Gmail.jpg

8 minutes ago, Sarahw2 said:

But the tickets have been taken off sale. I think there's a problem with the location. 

I got this email from Google maps the other day from a review I left after the first year. When I looked all reviews are gone. 

Screenshot_20240203_103645_Gmail.jpg

Yeah I think you’re right. Though my point stands, I don’t think they will hurt ticket sales to announce in February when the event is almost in September.

1 hour ago, xxialac said:

There’s still so much time. A lot of festivals in early summer only announcer recently and CM end of the Summer.

End of the Road and Green Man yet to announce anyone also.

Me voy a expresar en español,en inglés me cuesta más...

En Málaga hay fuertes rumores que el festival no se va a hacer,al menos en mijas ,el cambio de alcaldía tiene la culpa. La organización dijo hace 3 semanas que festival habrá,pero tampoco concretó en Mijas,a mí me parece que habrá cambio de ubicacion.

No es normal en España meterte en febrero sin ningún grupo confirmado y sin nada de información,a ver qué pasa próximamente...

56 minutes ago, xxialac said:

Yeah I think you’re right. Though my point stands, I don’t think they will hurt ticket sales to announce in February when the event is almost in September.

It 100% will when so many other fests have announced and people are flying from abroad

Especially given the lineup would likely mirror Kaloramas.

They wouldn't take tickets off sale without very good reason to, its free money that sits generating interest

1 hour ago, xxialac said:

I think they will be just looking to secure a new venue. They will already have a line up in place with most already doing Kalaroma

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, gingerevans84 said:

Death Cab and Postal Service are doing a show in Barca on Aug 27, may suggest they wont be at Mijas? If Mijas is happening..

Not really. It's the same promoter. Arcade Fire are playing Bilbao BBK Live and doing a separate gig in Seville as well.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...