MEO Kalorama 2023

Daniel Ferreira

6 minutes ago, DDave said:

1st day is insane.

Is it the new album in full or has that got lost in translation? 

Think they just mean they'll play songs from it as the album will be out ! lots of the european tours before the release of the album 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, VCF said:

Only reason to do Cala Mijas would be The Strokes then…

Let’s check flights and hotel for this one!

Flights are the issue for us. Over 300 quid return from Manchester. Will see if they come down. Just reserved a hotel just in case. 

• 3 weeks later...

I read both of last years' Kalorama and Cala Mijas threads to gather reviews of the festivals. There weren't many reviews here but it seems that Cala Mijas got better reviews but I like Kalorama lineup better. Any detailed review will be much appreciated, I have to  decide really soon!

On 7/11/2023 at 8:13 AM, e2p2 said:

I read both of last years' Kalorama and Cala Mijas threads to gather reviews of the festivals. There weren't many reviews here but it seems that Cala Mijas got better reviews but I like Kalorama lineup better. Any detailed review will be much appreciated, I have to  decide really soon!

Went to Cala Mijas last year, what do you want to know?

• 2 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, graceunderpressure said:

Timetable out . Arcade fire and young fathers slight clash . Will have to figure out which one i will cut short 😞image.thumb.jpeg.92888b7057c88a54a58e8412fd28cf9a.jpeg

I don't understand why some festivals publishing a schedule only with the start time. It's so annoying!

• Upvote 4

37 minutes ago, VCF said:

MEO and San Miguel do not seem to be clashing for the first two days, but on Sunday Arcade Fire is playing at 23.15 and Pabllo Vittar at 23.55? Surely that's an error?

hope you're right and it isn't that Arcade Fire are doing a short set like their most recent at Something in the Water which was about 40 mins !! Sure its just a mistake or the stages are clashing though. 

All looks pretty similar.

A lot of Portuguese people going seem livid about how early it's starting and ending on Instagram, but for me this suits perfectly, means I can go out in Lisbon after!

Does seem the anomaly though compared to the other European festivals I've gone to, particularly the Spanish ones.