Resale Club 2023

Jack.194

Missed out after trying for the first time since 2018, mainly due to some health issues in our group. Particularly gutting as 2023 likely to be the last time possible for one of the party, due to those health issues. Please include us (group of six) in the resale list and we’ll all do everything we can also to help. Thanks.

To the guys worrying that they've missed out on the resale group - no need to be concerned.   We've just capped the first group at 100 for ease of admin.   The rest of you just need to sort out a second group together, with one or two people volunteering to take the lead on the admin.   I'm sure the guys leading OG Resale team will compare notes with you to discuss the best way to organise.   

• Upvote 1

On 11/6/2022 at 11:13 AM, Steveb72 said:

Count me and my Mrs in, entered reg details then clicked to proceed to payment and just crashed on me. Gutted.

Exact same thing happened to me - could have cried 😭😭

Keep thinking I was in this same position for 2020 tickets and got them in this year’s resale, so ever hopeful for the same again next year 🤞😊

20 hours ago, J.B. said:

I'm sorry DMs stopped coming through, I'm guessing there were just too many messages, but we are hoping to be able to add those people whose DMs failed. We're just waiting on some details from people for the spreadsheet so we know exact numbers before we top it up with the last few. Honestly doing everything the best we can, and as fast as we can, having never done anything like this before!

Hi I'm happy to set up another sheet to help out. Are you going with a particular format or creating a whatsapp group? I've got a spreadsheet format that i used with my friends so was thinking of just using that again

Right i'm going ahead with the spreadsheet. If you're wanting to join dm me with your whatsapp and group size and i'll add you to the chat with a spreadsheet. Gonna cap it at 100 (25 groups for now) 

Edited by Sameer
  • Upvote 3

5 hours ago, Beet said:

To the guys worrying that they've missed out on the resale group - no need to be concerned.   We've just capped the first group at 100 for ease of admin.   The rest of you just need to sort out a second group together, with one or two people volunteering to take the lead on the admin.   I'm sure the guys leading OG Resale team will compare notes with you to discuss the best way to organise.   

FYI the above - I’m helping to admin the first group, free to message if you need help setting up your own group!

• Like 1

One thing to remember for the resale is the tickets will be paid in full and go to the 'lead booker' so (when you are all successful 🤞) you will have to sort out getting your tickets before the festival as well. We met up to collect ours.

The other is that before the resale you will need to be rigorous in making sure people have checked and quadruple checked their details, that they are still committed to the resale (no passengers), will help others on the sheet if and when they get tix and are not in any separate groups that might fuck up the transaction. 

The joy of both getting tix for other people in the coach resale and then someone getting ours in the main resale was an amazing feeling. Fingers crossed for you all. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Levitz said:

One thing to remember for the resale is the tickets will be paid in full and go to the 'lead booker' so (when you are all successful 🤞) you will have to sort out getting your tickets before the festival as well. We met up to collect ours.

The other is that before the resale you will need to be rigorous in making sure people have checked and quadruple checked their details, that they are still committed to the resale (no passengers), will help others on the sheet if and when they get tix and are not in any separate groups that might fuck up the transaction. 

The joy of both getting tix for other people in the coach resale and then someone getting ours in the main resale was an amazing feeling. Fingers crossed for you all. 

Awesome thanks. Didn't realise that all the tickets went to the lead booker. So that's some useful info. Will ensure that people are commited. 

5 hours ago, Levitz said:

Came here to ask this! With fees it's close to £1400 you need for a group so a fair whack of trust required! 

Plenty of time to form groups and then check in again.

2 minutes ago, Leyrulion said:

Came here to ask this! With fees it's close to £1400 you need for a group so a fair whack of trust required! 

Plenty of time to form groups and then check in again.

on the resale  spreadsheet thread last time we tagged people and if you hover over tag you can see if people are still active .... important for security .... and to see who you need to contact ... some will likely drop out as life events happen or work crops up ... although we anyone that ended up working we kept on the spreadsheet and turned green to keep the positive vibes going ..

43 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

on the resale  spreadsheet thread last time we tagged people and if you hover over tag you can see if people are still active .... important for security .... and to see who you need to contact ... some will likely drop out as life events happen or work crops up ... although we anyone that ended up working we kept on the spreadsheet and turned green to keep the positive vibes going ..

So organised! Have you got a link to take a peak?