2024 Headliners

52 minutes ago, Superscally said:

I've just been told by a source I believe to be fully genuine that it is 100%, Dua, Coldplay and Stevie. Just waiting on the latter to give the nod to reveal. 

This is not their opinion, it was delivered as fact (they're in the industry and they've been told)

Lovely stuff.

11 minutes ago, Skip997 said:

I believe he still has the power of veto and is involved in decisions over major changes.

Conversation with one of my bosses post festival debrief:

"one day there will be no Green Fields"

ME "not while I'm still alive"

If you think Emily doesn't know what sets Glastonbury apart from the other festivals then you are mistaken. 

1 hour ago, Drinky said:

Ok bear with me here: Stevie has always been one of Michael’s top artists to get for the festival, and he was clearly so pleased at landing him for the 40th in 2010… and thinking back to Emily’s comments about a big American artist who would be around next year, and that it would all make sense when the announcement came… is there going to be an announcement that Michael will be stepping back from the festival and farm completely, and this is his send off?

step away from the farm?....Where he lives?! 🙂

would be a bit extreme wouldn't it? 

2 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

Anyhoo... we all know the bass player in Coldplay is the important one. He's dreamy. Whatever his name is.

Years ago I was staying in the Waldorf Hotel in New York and Coldplay just happened to be in town that weekend (think they were playing MSG).

Managed to convince a couple in the lift that I was the drummer.

10 minutes ago, Hugh Jass II said:

Years ago I was staying in the Waldorf Hotel in New York and Coldplay just happened to be in town that weekend (think they were playing MSG).

I think we are just out of Waldorfs

16 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

Anyhoo... we all know the bass player in Coldplay is the important one. He's dreamy. Whatever his name is.

One of them is called Will. Maybe Will Champion? Which is an excellent name. 

Oh. Google says that's the drummer.

14 minutes ago, Hugh Jass II said:

And you're saying this is a good thing?