2024 Festival

Chad888

1 minute ago, Andre91 said:

How confident are we on this @Keese46uk? You used to get the goss, if I remember correctly. Do you know anything else? 

So we’ve got Blink & Eminem so far if that’s the case. Strong that. 

Not confirmed yet but likely. Will obviously update as and when. I’d personally drive down just for him if there’s no one else that. He only did Wembley Stadium on the last tour and would be similar cost to Leeds. 

I’d be getting a day ticket for blink anyway so it’s whether it’s worth buying a weekend ticket or 2 day tickets 

5 minutes ago, Keese46uk said:

Not confirmed yet but likely. Will obviously update as and when. I’d personally drive down just for him if there’s no one else that. He only did Wembley Stadium on the last tour and would be similar cost to Leeds. 

I’d be getting a day ticket for blink anyway so it’s whether it’s worth buying a weekend ticket or 2 day tickets 

Blink is amazing. I watched Em in 2013 and thought he was terrible. I skipped him in 2017 to watch someone else. I’d hope the other 4 have something else I like because I’d love to do the weekend. 

Edited by Andre91

3 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

How confident are we on this @Keese46uk? You used to get the goss, if I remember correctly. Do you know anything else? 

So we’ve got Blink & Eminem so far if that’s the case. Strong that. 

Very strong. If these two are playing we’d be missing x2 UK bands, a female headliner and probably another US act.

Melvin’s NME interview ruled out some/all of Yungblud, Paramore, Dua Lipa, Drake and Queens Of The Stone Age.

Come on Melvin you coward give us MGK (and friends) and LG.

2 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

Blink is amazing. I watched Em in 2013 and thought he was terrible. I skipped him in 2017 to watch someone else. I’d hope the other 4 have something else I like because I’d love to do the weekend. 

Blink have been my fav band since I started listening to music in secondary school. I go where they go. 

with him being a bucket list for me, I’d have to see him. Hoping there’s at least one other headliner for me on the other day so I can get a weekend ticket. 

im not a big drinker, so I’m happy driving in each day 

7 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

I don’t think MGK is there, he was just using that as a not-so-subtle clue to signal that Eminem was playing. 

It’d be ace if he was, opens it up to a proper multi-genre day that would be right up R&L current street. His Leeds Arena gig last year was very good despite my reservations.

Side question - where will MGK go next style wise if Travis is back with Blink?

24 minutes ago, Chad888 said:

Paramore | Eminem | Blink-182

Kasabian | AJ Tracy | Fred Again

Yungblud is subbing this year. Bombay Bicycle Club are on the lineup.

Foo Fighters, Olivia Rodrigo being lined up for 2025.

I would probably attend all 3 days but not camp.

3 of Olivia, Foos, Green Day and Dua Lipa to headline Readinf 25.