All Points East 2023

gfa

29 minutes ago, O'Doyle Rules said:

Can you only pay with Amex on the Axs resale? Keep getting pushed back.

Looking for one Strokes ticket!

Had loads of trouble yesterday, kept telling me I was a bot etc and then payment failed, ended up using revolut

58 minutes ago, O'Doyle Rules said:

I don't understand why not one payment method is being accepted.

Try restarting your router or on mobile. I just remembered I created a new AXS account as well, not sure if it was that or the revolut.....

I just got sniffed by a very cute but (over)attentive sniffer dog and a bolshy security lady ordered me to hand over my drugs.

I don't have any drugs, so said as much. She told me I was obviously lying because of the dog and that.

Anyway, I got searched by a much more polite security lady, who obviously confirmed that I'm a very lame 41 year old dad whose drug says are far behind them and sent me on my way.

Now I'm just convinced that sniffer dogs, at least in a hectic festival environment, are at least partially theatre and pretext for searching people.

5 minutes ago, european_son said:

I just got sniffed by a very cute but (over)attentive sniffer dog and a bolshy security lady ordered me to hand over my drugs.

I don't have any drugs, so said as much. She told me I was obviously lying because of the dog and that.

Anyway, I got searched by a much more polite security lady, who obviously confirmed that I'm a very lame 41 year old dad whose drug says are far behind them and sent me on my way.

Now I'm just convinced that sniffer dogs, at least in a hectic festival environment, are at least partially theatre and pretext for searching people.

How long did it take you to get in? 

Normal entrance, walked straight in. Admittedly we are early so imagine it may take longer in an hour or two, but the searches etc took all of one minute, mostly down to belts and boots setting off metal detectors. 

No queues anywhere yet but plenty of bars inside and if its mostly cans, id imagine they'll move well. There is a craft beer bar doing pints etc that may take longer. 

Hotwax currently sounding brilliant on the West Stage.

Have a good day, folks 🤘