Sziget 2023

#1SzigetFan

OMFG! I just had an Idea... I put one of the clues in for Chat GPT to see what it comes up with! No WAY! 

This was my question: If I give you a clue 0619 which refers to a popular music band, which one would it be?

And Chat GPT-s answer: Based on the clue "0619," the popular music band that it refers to is most likely the Korean boy band BTS, also known as the Bangtan Boys. The numbers "0619" represent June 19th, which is the date of member Jungkook's birthday. BTS is one of the most popular and successful music groups in the world, known for their catchy pop music, intricate choreography, and socially conscious lyrics.

Just now, Akujin said:

OMFG! I just had an Idea... I put one of the clues in for Chat GPT to see what it comes up with! No WAY! 

This was my question: If I give you a clue 0619 which refers to a popular music band, which one would it be?

And Chat GPT-s answer: Based on the clue "0619," the popular music band that it refers to is most likely the Korean boy band BTS, also known as the Bangtan Boys. The numbers "0619" represent June 19th, which is the date of member Jungkook's birthday. BTS is one of the most popular and successful music groups in the world, known for their catchy pop music, intricate choreography, and socially conscious lyrics.

BTS are not active at the moment.

3 minutes ago, Akujin said:

There's more chance of me headlining than BTS I'm afraid. I'm sure some of them are currently doing military service iirc.

2 minutes ago, Akujin said:

Btw, Chat GPT also guessed Mumford n Sons for the lion emoji lol. And guessed Kings of Leon for the corwns. Again, it has no current info about touring etc.

Ask it who’s gonna be announced on Tuesday then…

14 minutes ago, Newjem said:

Ask it who’s gonna be announced on Tuesday then…

Well, again it isn't aware of current events and so on. And it also gave some really stupid answers, for example it keeps thinking that bands have a lion in their logo or on their album. Once you point it out it concedes that it has given false information. 

It did however give another guess for the 0619 clue. Maroon5 as it is the date of the release of their first album apparently. They are on tour in Europe, and no August dates yet. But it would be bit of a stretch. 

6 minutes ago, Akujin said:

It did however give another guess for the 0619 clue. Maroon5 as it is the date of the release of their first album apparently. They are on tour in Europe, and no August dates yet. But it would be bit of a stretch. 

Maroon 5 is back in America during Sziget

10 minutes ago, poelim said:

This one’s hard to guess lol

Supermodel could also be referred to Måneskin but i don’t see why the red cross would be there either

Also no role modelz by J Cole but he’s not touring

@Sziget2023_Leaks Help us out here lol

Well, the lyrics are pretty negative. AND these are 90s models. The lyrics goes: "She's a '90s supermodel"