Truck Fest 2023 Lineup

Jack01825

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Think i might of found someone who will be added to the line up

Men I trust are touring around the uk and they have a gap between the 20th and 23rd of july. Think this is a pretty clear gap that means they will be at truck fest

3 hours ago, Bmaz said:

Think i might of found someone who will be added to the line up

Men I trust are touring around the uk and they have a gap between the 20th and 23rd of july. Think this is a pretty clear gap that means they will be at truck fest

there's a few other superstruct fests the same weekend isn't there? might be worth checking if they are at any other superstruct fests tbh, if so nailed on probs

19 hours ago, gfa said:

there's a few other superstruct fests the same weekend isn't there? might be worth checking if they are at any other superstruct fests tbh, if so nailed on probs

Just seen there at lattitude on friday so hopefully this means nailed on for saturday

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, Jack01825 said:

This Feeling stage may not be there this year ive been told, Red Stripe and Scotts menwhere who sponser the festivals for them have both pulled out as this feeling sponsers so currently trying to source new funding

I know someone involved with This Feeling , whilst it’s true about the sponsors, they’ve confirmed that TF will be involved at both Truck and Y-Not this year 🎶