Bearded Theory 2023

jimmillen

OUR THURSDAY NIGHT PARTY REVEALED!

The early bird catches the worm, and the early festival goer catches even more great music!! 💃🕺

Thursday is guaranteed to be an extra little treat for all of you coming along early, with music from emerging talent & breakout bands such as English Teacher, Heartworms and Fräulein; guaranteed good times from Hot 8 Brass Band and Oh My God! It's The Church; Bearded faves 3 Daft Monkeys; and Queen Bee (Bristol Hi-Fi) capping the night off ❤️

unnamed.jpg

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Gnomicide said:

Unpopular opinion amongst friends of mine but I've seen 3 Daft Monkeys so many times now that they've started to annoy me. Last time I had to leave when the sound check started and I knew how that went 😁

Outrageous, haha. I love seeing them on lineups.

1 hour ago, Flaminglippy said:

Getting ridiculous now...the clashes will be a bloody nightmare.

Well happy with Skindred...the highlight for me at Beautiful Days a couple of years ago. 

Screenshot_20230322_140941_Facebook.jpg

I was hoping for Loose Articles and I got them! Shame Longest Johns weren't announced, but maybe there's a chance with the day split announcement

6 minutes ago, Jackie Daytona said:

I was hoping for Loose Articles and I got them! Shame Longest Johns weren't announced, but maybe there's a chance with the day split announcement

It says "round out" the lineup, so sounds like we've got all the names there are.

20 hours ago, Flaminglippy said:

Getting ridiculous now...the clashes will be a bloody nightmare.

Well happy with Skindred...the highlight for me at Beautiful Days a couple of years ago. 

Screenshot_20230322_140941_Facebook.jpg

agreed, clashes will be insane, totally buzzing with Skindred too

• Upvote 1

Just looking at the line up again, its actually ridiculous, the clashes are gonna be brutal.

Honestly every time I look, I see more defo must sees.

Wonder when the splits will be out.

1 hour ago, Perks said:

Just looking at the line up again, its actually ridiculous, the clashes are gonna be brutal.

Honestly every time I look, I see more defo must sees.

Wonder when the splits will be out.

Part of me thinks the delay is twofold - firstly the Pretenders are listed as a festival haeadline exclusive elsewhere so if they are headlining when can we be told......and/or a headliner is still to be announced and they are waitinf for the OK on that.

1 hour ago, Nobody Interesting said:

Part of me thinks the delay is twofold - firstly the Pretenders are listed as a festival haeadline exclusive elsewhere so if they are headlining when can we be told......and/or a headliner is still to be announced and they are waitinf for the OK on that.

Pretenders are in Stornoway (Scottish Isles) the same weekend, so could be trying to figure timings before committing to a day/stage. Also, they are not exclusive - seem to have several headline slots lined up.

Edited by sheffinghell

1 hour ago, sheffinghell said:

Pretenders are in Stornoway (Scottish Isles) the same weekend, so could be trying to figure timings before committing to a day/stage. Also, they are not exclusive - seem to have several headline slots lined up.

This was the Pretenders own website a week or so ago listing themselves as a UK Festival Headline exclusive at the festival on the left hence my comments.

image.png.5264cedaf962cef1ce3fcbaff4b93c90.png