Silent Discos

Dreamingofsunnydays

It wasn't listed on the full lineup last time but was definitely on in Silver Hayes (Sonic I think?) as I was there on the Sat night / Sun morning after Chems, so I wouldn't necessarily write it off. Be a case of see when you get there I reckon.

Please say it's on. Silver Hayes one was great last time. Be pretty gutted it there's nothing 😞

Edit just checked Propaganda website and nothing on there but they're doing 'Glastodanga' events at loads of cities in the lead up. That'll just be cruel if they're not there again.

Edited by D-Low

19 minutes ago, CrystalPalace said:

In 2019 it was in Silver Hayes Sonic as Heds Party. Was in the line up. Not listed in SH this year so not happening 

sad times.

Ah I see, I was just looking at the Sonic lineup. Forgot that it had its own name. 

Given the whole thing of not advertising Wednesdays on the main lineup this year it may just be another casualty of whatever that is.  Be interesting to see if stuff like that ends up in the programme, or even just wander along and see if it's there

1 minute ago, Quark said:

Ah I see, I was just looking at the Sonic lineup. Forgot that it had its own name. 

Given the whole thing of not advertising Wednesdays on the main lineup this year it may just be another casualty of whatever that is.  Be interesting to see if stuff like that ends up in the programme, or even just wander along and see if it's there

Good point. I would love it to be on. I loved the Park Silent Disco. We can but hope 

There was a dance village one about 10 years ago when we were the last 5 people left at like 4 am on Sunday night. Seemed like the DJ wanted to go home so they just started playing progressively shitter and shitter music, which unfortunately for the DJ we were absolutely loving.

The few of us just dancing our balls off and shouting "we're not fucking leaving, it doesn't matter how crap the music gets!" is one of my favourite Glastonbury memories.

5 minutes ago, Quark said:

I stopped looking tbh. I'll be dancing regardless so....

Just looking at the BBC and Met Office it seems likely we will fair conditions. Not too hot. A bit of rain but not a swamp. Nothing that wilL stop anyone having a good time. Where’s the fun in discussing that every ten minutes though?